+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 363 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member wasim345 is on a distinguished road wasim345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing your benifit cosistently wont take care of your issue, rahter figure out how to deal with your funds, and trade with small lot size. since when you withdraw finance in the account then your accessible edge will be decreased bringing about danger of marigin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me I cannot afford to withdraw 6 dollar profit because it will not be enough for me to exchange or invest in some other business, so if it where me too I would continue to see if I can earn more profit before withdrawing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    with that high leverage you are surely gonna lose sometime and you should recommended to traders that dont use that much leverage and i think no trade knows the future so how one can withdraw a profit at a given point if he has not seen the future .

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, in forex I strongly think this problem is mainly which investment are small. They can try to increase their balance by profit day by day and thats why they do not withdraw their profit. Result we have loss our profit and some time full investment. So we should withdraw our profit time to time.

Senior Member salim16 is an unknown quantity at this point salim16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We already create for the online community it is better pull away your own benefit from an individual continuously use this place much risk an individual get rid of unlike you Withdraw your own income and you try out once more to take one more income should you get rid of you'll get rid of less money because an individual already eliminated your third moment similar to this an individual get rid of all nonetheless considerably has all the best . with the currency trading.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend greed is the big mistakes in forex trading and we know that if we can trade with proper way only then we can make money otherwise we have to face problem in forex trading, forex traders need to develop a trading strategy.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member sarim zia is an unknown quantity at this point sarim zia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok thanks for giving your experience to all the members there are many memberes who do not share there experience here not the mistakes that they have made and how they recover from them...every one should share their experience like you..

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must have to understand the mistakes that you have made in the past so try to avoid such mistakes so that your trading performance will improve and you can gain good income from your trading easily while trading in the forex market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member wasim345 is on a distinguished road wasim345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ap ko withdraw nahi krna chaya. ap ka balance kam hay aur ap high leverage use kr raha hain ya both riske hay. is say ap ka account five mint ma wash ho sakta hay. itna lalach nahi krna chaya. ap apna account kam say kam 100$ ka kr lay us ka bad withdraw kr leya kra. 2% risk say trade kra

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humy yaha par sab sai zaydah is cheeze par he focus rakhna hota hai k hum mistakes kaha kar rahy hain kio k jab trader yai janna start kar daita hai tou us k leyay koi mushlil baqie nahe rahti hai humy small mistake ko bhi ignore nahe karna chayay yahe hamary leyay behter rahta hai aur long term trader inhi ways sai he chal sakty hain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 363 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)