+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 535 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is fine to take risk but in my view we should not ignore risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increasing the chances of losing - better dont use it, and also you should set your trades in such a way that even if trade goes against your expectations you dont loose much and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 only or lesser, and so i hardly loose even if i am chasing trend due to any reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm i dont deny that those playing with such high leverage can win some time and profits are huge, but this is fact that they are walking on the edge of wall and there are more chances of slipping down i mean getting into losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ho sakta hai tum bahut thode samay vale trade karte ho aur stop loss kafi nazdik vala use karte ho, kyunki 1:1000 leverage wale ko stop loss jaroorat hi nahi padegi 0.1% loss hone se pehle hi broker positions close kar dega. Agar aap chahte hain ki loss me jane ke bad bhi profit me aane tak wait kar saken to chhota leverage hi use karna padega.

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    this high leverage is the best leverage for trade that make more deal and a lot of margin allow us to trade by big amout that we do not have it 1!1000 is the require leverage for trading forex.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    People always come into forex for profits and it must be start from very nest pip. Why you wait for 11th pip to come. this leaverage is really worth while but not recommended ever. Every new comer must use 1:200 this best size for trading.
    sir, aapne bilkul sahi kaha hai. keu ki ma jaab instaforex ma acc opening page open kiya then woha 1:200 auto tha.then mana 1:600 select kia keuki mere friend 1:600 use karne k liye bola tha.ledkin mai abhi bhi confuse hu.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    People always come into forex for profits and it must be start from very nest pip. Why you wait for 11th pip to come. this leaverage is really worth while but not recommended ever. Every new comer must use 1:200 this best size for trading.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, 1:1000 leverage is really very good to use but we have to take care of lot size with this leverage. With a large leverage like this we often become out of control and open big lots for a big profit and lose all our capital. Always use small lots whether you use small or large leverage.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kampung View Post
    precisely what you are saying but this is not good for us to grow in this business if we use the risk is so great in the trade and I think we have to do is how we can grow in the course of commerce with little risk
    that is just a neutral comments...for me myself, i did not doing a very high risk trading so often...i just did it when i consider the market is appropriate..of course i determined it by analyzing it prior to make any decision...so basically i am agree with you that we need to manage low risk trading..but we dont have to deny the possibility of high risk gain..IMHO.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    Use of 1:1000 leverage help very well if you trust strategy very well. Is not advised to use all leverage but can use up to 1:600. If strategy give good signal then can setup trade with 30 pip stop loss and allow trade to take small pip for large profit.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siredewe View Post
    high risk equal to high gain.. when you want to multiply your fund quicker then you should use higher leverage. but i also agree that this means the trader should aware with the risk beyond it... so the next turn is to determine appropriate entry level so you can manage the floating of your trading position.
    precisely what you are saying but this is not good for us to grow in this business if we use the risk is so great in the trade and I think we have to do is how we can grow in the course of commerce with little risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 535 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)