+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 535 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1-1000 leverage koi bhi broker nhi deta kyu ke is mai loss hone aur leverage ko pura karna bhot muskil hota hain Koi Bhi Expert Traders yah leverage ko select nhi karte hain jo best leverage 1-200 hain....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    1:1000 leverage is very much risky. I think you cannot find 1% traders use it. If anyone use it he may expert with few years experience or he does not know the disadvantages of this type of leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using now 1:500 and I am very close to margin call and I am just on a resistance point so I just hope prices can go up so without this leverage I could not have survived now. so just there is chance. so this is where leverage is important and I am happy with this leverage.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    nahi yaar aesi to koi bhi baat nahi ha kioun k main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main na her taran ki leaverage use kar chuka houn or koi bhi farq mugh ko nazar nahi aya ha

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so simple the higher leverage mean many traders opening opportunity which mean higher risking opportunity ..peoples are normally use 1:1000 when they have small amount so they wanted to open several volume of trade so they can make quicker profit .

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage do not depend on risk.It only increase your margin level to trade if you know better about forex and have proper money management then you will make easily profits.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think leverage 1:1000 is not risky untile you make it risky. I mine if you use over 10% or 20% of you account balance or you entry big lot size then your account will be in risk. But if your strategy is good then you make big profit. But i think every trader should trade with risk management system and money management system.

Member AffiliateTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point AffiliateTurbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please guys, can you please help me, i can not find where i can change my leverage, so i have a leverage from 1:1000 in instatrader, so i dont want to trade, as long as i have such a high leverage!!! please let me know where i can change this!! thanks for helping me

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greater leverage profitable for traders to do a lot of order to commence trading with a small lot. because of the huge leverage that money to guarantee small so we can freely order our small capital walo

Member bigvic28 is an unknown quantity at this point bigvic28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using high leverage is very risky but at the same time can give higher profit and so many traders with smaller acccount goes for hiher leverage, but that is risky ,it can blow up your account if you have a margin call, that is why it will be good for lower leverage with a big account of big capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 535 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)