+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 407 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member regez is an unknown quantity at this point regez's Avatar
    Thanks
    gan agree with this post we menenbah our capital as a first step in the trade we do with the post other than that we can learn to exchange ideas in a forum discussion in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member glonggongan is an unknown quantity at this point glonggongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats great idea to firmly save additional capital in next enticing level of trade. other then, there will be many time where i expect it will just be time of market that might to firmly enticing, other then my expecttation is wrong. and there will be times too where market going crazy outside of my expectation, thus on behalf of me it's very little hard to apply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Yeah using only 5% of your balance on a single trade is good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game.
    yeah, we shouldn't use our total capital as it is very risky and we may loose all of our money that's why it is better to use less capital..

Senior Member komeng is an unknown quantity at this point komeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    is much better to manage your current account well as well as save some capital as there are many times when you'll find much better levels after we've got performed out trades and you can enter the markets during those times.

Senior Member irfan667 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan667's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere bhai I guess the smart traders always keeps the money secure for next beautiful levels.They keep so much income at their arms that folks can not also believe.They never get selfish and Chance not have odds to loose.They already know the limits of the markets movements.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really, i don't save capital for next good level because i am a intraday traders and by waiting for hours i gets my one single entry so i would i like to put all my buying power into that.

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess the smart traders always keeps the capital safe for next attractive levels. They keep so much money at their hands that people can't even believe. They never get greedy and hence never have chances to loose. They already know the limits of the markets movements.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes guys yeah baat bilkul saie hey , mere khyal se sab trade ko forex me apni apni capital save kar na bohoti joruri hey, ap capital save kar k trade karo ge to forex me jada din tik paogey , or or is se ap ko fyda vi jada hoga , thank guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Senior Member korek is an unknown quantity at this point korek's Avatar
    Thanks
    keeping up capital by any means that constitute my a reliable manner shall say, however no this sort of issue as condition that perfect for trade. market is see u can never apprehend whereabouts which can move. one any one, as pro or newbie one, take risk in opens position. despite count most higher pro conjointly money loss as a result of market regarded by thus lots of issue that lies beyond the pale that business man

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    savings conjointly want to speculate in forex glued to firmly never too technical, beware conjointly news release for all those persons who technicalist, one mustn't you rely on technical analysis and indicators. other then, its sensible to firmly stay alert to firmly the instant news release. if you do in fact don't much like the condition on your market that typically it deviated coming from the technical, at the very least to discover when news releases we will keep the career open,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 407 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)