+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 407 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member aniy is an unknown quantity at this point aniy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    apne capital ko bhai safe rakhna jaruri hota hai, agar baar baar humara capital loss ho jata hai, to bhai income humari yaha par ruk jayegi, income achi karna hai bhai, to capital ko safe rakhna hota hai bhai.
    jab trader ke pass capital hota hai tabhi trader usse trading kar pata hai usse hi trader earning kar pata hai pehle capital ko safe rakhna hota hai aur trader ko sahi money management ka use karna hota hai achi trading karni hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader yahan apna capital ko jaroor safe rakh sakta hai,trader yahan ess business me agar sabb capital manageemnt ke baarein me samjhenga to uske baad he wo ess business me kamyaab ho sakenga..
    apne capital ko bhai safe rakhna jaruri hota hai, agar baar baar humara capital loss ho jata hai, to bhai income humari yaha par ruk jayegi, income achi karna hai bhai, to capital ko safe rakhna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader yahan apna capital ko jaroor safe rakh sakta hai,trader yahan ess business me agar sabb capital manageemnt ke baarein me samjhenga to uske baad he wo ess business me kamyaab ho sakenga..

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in fact I do find that for some condition, we have to set the lots with wise and then for this cases we still make open position and then get some benefits from it,but the important thing here that we have to know what we will do then we can make sure that we do the right thing

Banned promofx is an unknown quantity at this point promofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you should go into the trade and not save capital however counting money management mr all of us all if Were good money
    management and trading match the technical trading undoubtedly end up being awake quiet trading psychologist can lastly accomplish a profit

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think i can save capital for more attractive level in the forex market.There are time that the forex market will move very well and if trader do not have much to trade when the time comes they will surely lose opportunity if they do not have capital to trade the forex market

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, actually I strongly consider if u want to make trade at more attractive levels though a trade is running, we have to use less lots in order to put up more trades to save the capital. So we can increase the profits also and alo the capital is managed well.

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I perform. I constantly maintain a few capital to obtain the additional profit. I typically wait till the value to reach as much as perform a sell as well as worth to reach very right all the way down to perform a buy. Typically I have already recently been recently successful, typically I have not already recently been recently successful to carry out so.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear actually it is no doubt that It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 407 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)