+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Member rinaji is an unknown quantity at this point rinaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, that's a bad idea. Now you feel comfortable, but you do not know what will happen later. Use only payment processor your money for the traffic, it would be better for you. I had a bad experience with egold few years ago, as we knew egold is the most popular ecurrency at that time, before Liberyt Reserve. I ever putting big money there,but it all happened so fast. I tried to find exchanger, but all refused. Fortunately there is one exchanger, which is willing to help me, and even then my balance purchased at half price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big money online bank sa layna mere kayal sa bohat bara risk ha ma is bete bilkul comfortibale naho ho in
    online bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha islye kaya pata ja bari money hum tak punchyea ja na punchyea ma
    ja risk nahi la sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    honestly,,,i am not feel comfortable to put my money in big number at e payment proccessor and so i always withdraw for some and put it in my banks, and keep a half at e payment as my backup , and so this way will make me comfortable and also i am ready for the worst condition,,,and so we have to have two pocket here, and this is for our kindness

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i amvery comfortable with this forms of payment this is because i really enjoy trading in the market living things to be very active for the rest of the forex processing online payment.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am very much comfortable with big money on online payment processor. I do it with very easily and they are very secure too. Mostly liberty reserve. I do hundreds of transcation on that and that one are big ones

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think nobody found any problem to putting money in payment processor but people of developing country found difficulties to withdrawing money from payment processor. i think money is safe in secure payment processors.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi yar ma big money online payment prossess par cunfrtibale nahi hi bari money in bank sa lane bohat
    risky ha kyon ka in bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha islaye bari money in bank sa lana bohat risk ha mere
    kayal sa big money is banks sa nahi lani chayea.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am comfortable to putting a big money through on line. It is very good way to draw your profit and
    other amounts which are lying in you account. Company has issued a Debit Card. From this card I many a time draw my payments. this is a good way.

Member kuddos.29 is an unknown quantity at this point kuddos.29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities. Good luck.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi ma online bank sa monet to niklwai ha but bari money niklwane ma comfortable nahi ho kyon k
    in bank ka pata nahi hota kab close ho jaye is laye ma bari money ka risk nahi la sakte.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast