+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han liberty reserve kay band honay ka abd ab apni
    raqam online account main rekhna risk hay aur aisa nai krna
    chaye becuz liberty reserve ki misal humary samny hi hay ab agr
    ap aisa kerty hain to pher koi kia keh sakta hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. .Any other problem can take place.So I'm not comfortable to putting big amount in any payment processor.I suggest you to transfer your money in your bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    No am not at ease with all this payement systems
    especially after what happened with liberty reserve
    also am not interested in withdrawing money now i prefer to keep them in my main balance of insta it is more sure and give me some safe funds

Senior Member punjfai is an unknown quantity at this point punjfai's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you ask that question in past then i will tell you that i am comfortable. But now after the banned of liberty reserve i am some worried about that because people also loss their money from online payment processes. so i will not feel comfortable.

Member habib786 is an unknown quantity at this point habib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main zaida investment us waqat krnga jub mujhy pori tarahn aetmaad hoga k mari amount mujhy intres rate k sath wapis mil jae gi ager asa ho sakta hai to mujhy koi problem nahi hogi heavy amount put krnay main..

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before the problems of libertyreserve, i saw digital currencies like another means of saving money, but now i think everything has change. I'm more scared and careful in dealing with them.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a best online platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform it is a comfortable platform many traders invest the capital in this platform and good earn in it

Senior Member aliq is an unknown quantity at this point aliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never i am never trust to put our big amount of money in online currency or payment process. because its too risky and any hacker is theft your money.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online big money kisi online electronic bank sa lana ma comfortable nahi smjyta ho itni bari amount hum kisi online electonice bank sa best kisi achi bank ki barnch sa laye wo best rahe gaya

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on recent news about one partuicualr payment processor it is save to ensure that the traders put their money in a payment processor that actually does transacrions effectively and at short times which is very good for any trader. traders should also ensure they put money they can afford to loose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast