+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 359 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of time Mt4 trader display Re-quote. I feel it boring and I strongly hate. This time I close the trader on sit beside the market. I think this period not for me. it can make me loser. Actually it is MT4 server problem. Broker need to solve it. When server play busy means a lots of trader when trade open this time period it also happen. If broker can control and maintain good. It will be good for trader. Mainly high effected the short time trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend when my position running at +pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released, that is bad experience for me, and of course i loss some pips causes this...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    same thing bothering me also! it is really a pathetic problem while scalping. many times i failed to close my trade at exact point due this re quotes. i also really hate this option of meta trader. i think this problem should be solved in an emergency basis. another problem that i faced several times is connection error, though my internet connection was ok.

Senior Member newentries is an unknown quantity at this point newentries's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although at this time i trade in demo account but for my experience in trading, i hate requotes most. this problem happen most of time i want to take trades with news, it make me lose many pips for repeating orders.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is really bad any times we mortal to wait and wait and wait for whatsoever change in activity. this second I honourable dislike to inactivity as this is manlike nature so every one wants to get hurried advantage. yes losing money is other figure that I emotion so I just e'er necessity to garner and do not poorness to worsen money. it is bad because after several succeed instead of earning we someone to retrogress..........

Member anems is an unknown quantity at this point anems's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing I hate the forex is the time to stand in front of a computer screen to make operation as successively losses that cost me my capital. but the kind of online business requires us to respect that kind of things.

Banned jonyr is an unknown quantity at this point jonyr's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to win you need to have the right Forex mindset, this means taking on character traits that would be frowned upon in society - but in Forex can make you a big winner. Here are the character traits that if you take them on could lead you

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a very profitable business to me,that why some time i fall in greedy but greedy is a very harmful to me,cause of greediness i am doing loss in trading i think that greedy is a mostly hated things in forex market to me.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure that no one like loss in the forex market, every trader hate loss very much. But loss is a part of this market, we can not avoid loss here but we can low loss, then we will increase making profit here.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like forex trade but sometimes i face some problem in forex trade.some times market do not move in some minute and suddenly market move so quickly that i can not understand and for this reason i fall loss so i hate this market situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 359 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)