+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 359 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member Yazan Gharaibeh is an unknown quantity at this point Yazan Gharaibeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greetings Traders
    i guess for me its the emo people how just judge you for the market odd moves or simple mistake you did, or me when something goes wrong i get that over heated head and i just need a break
    Thanks & Regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by genjer fx View Post
    I have been hated on news that could impact the behavior of market movements,, maybe if I could master the fundamental techniques strategy then maybe I can get a little control of the market and generate more profit
    I also had the same thoughts with you, because I hate the news. because the news often makes big moves in the forex market, and sometimes it becomes a chaotic movement. and to thoroughly analyze the impact of news releases on the forex market, it is very difficult. it makes me sometimes a little hate when there are news releases, as indeed it was difficult for my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that In my forex experience i love something or hate something, Basically Spike i don't like this, Before or After important the news release, i lost more money while spikers in forex. I am trying to recover my strategy to overcome this spike now really !!

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es main har insan ka apna apna tajarba hai kise jo pasio main loss hota hai to kese ka server busy hai.lakin mujhy to abhe he gusa ata hai jaab mera noksan hota hai.dair or jalde wo to speed ka masla hota hai.wo koi aisa problem nahe hai mery leay lakin mery leay bara masla noksan hai.jaab mujhy noksan hota hai to mujhy bara he gussa ata hai or mera face hojata hai aisay..............

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been hated on news that could impact the behavior of market movements,, maybe if I could master the fundamental techniques strategy then maybe I can get a little control of the market and generate more profit

Junior Member monyet is an unknown quantity at this point monyet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    this is really bad any times we mortal to wait and wait and wait for whatsoever change in activity. this second I honourable dislike to inactivity as this is manlike nature so every one wants to get hurried advantage. yes losing money is other figure that I emotion so I just e'er necessity to garner and do not poorness to worsen money. it is bad because after several succeed instead of earning we someone to retrogress..........
    when we discuss the this is really bad any times we deadly to delay and delay and delay for at all change in action. this second I honourable don't like to a sedentary lifestyle as this is manlike characteristics so every one wants to get rushed advantage.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate to see my positions going wrong, i always love to see them making good profits only (lol). so GOD help me make my positions as i wish, make only profits.

guys dont tell me i m too greedy i know loss is a part of this business too.

Banned pipsgaining is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgaining's Avatar
    Thanks
    re-quote is very painful for me. some time it dont enter trader in market some time dont exit market. Re-quote is not good for scalping.
    If instant execution is very good for scalping trader to trade forex market.

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate to see my positions going wrong, i always love to see them making good profits only (lol). so GOD help me make my positions as i wish, make only profits.

guys dont tell me i m too greedy i know loss is a part of this business too.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes u r right...............volatility of the market is a great pain for me. I have lost my money for this. I was sure that I will do a good profit now but......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 359 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)