+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    experience of hedging will be very useful to determine the accuracy of the exit market and it is a very important and stop the bad transaction that we do and give us an opportunity to correct mistakes and achieve a profites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether hedging or stoploss, the option to pick would depend on your trading strategy or trading style as stoploss works best or some strategy while hedging is a lot better for other, and some strategies don't even use either of the two, so which is best depends on your trading strategy.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friednheedhing b apni jaga per theek hia ismain ap is ay faida ahisl ker skaty hian laiakn s k iyeh zaroori hia k ap k passs ach knowledge haoni chiayeh and ager nahian hia to is say baghair niuklna bohaat mushkil hia and ap is main kmyaab nhian ho skaty hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I prefer stop loss than hedging. We know that hedging can help us to minimize our risk also. but mostly, hedging makes us get more losses because we do not want to close both of trades. But if we use stop loss, we do not have any other option, just let the price hit the stop loss only

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that we should go for stop loss first as a basic capital protection or money management. But it is depend to some several factors like trading strategy used or capital trading based factor. So, the mechanism is different for each type of strategy used.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that stop loss is definite in nature and one can sure about his loss with the setting he has done, and this is good for the beginners to follow in there trading as they will not get confused with the floating profit and other things which occurs in Hedging.

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap ka capital acha hai aur ap long term trader hain to ap ko hedging achi rahe gi lekin agar apka account small hia to ap ko stop loss tool ka use lazmi karna chahiye kyun ke stop loss se ap ka account stable rehta ha aur apko trading ka second chance bhi mil jata ha.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time.I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally for myself I prefer to take a stoploss than hedging because for me, hedging is more complicated especially when ranging market. sometimes we can hold many orders when do hedging because the price moves up and down for small range before it moves for a cleary trend. from what I got, if we use stop losses and our order hit the stoploss we can get a new opportunity for better entry position.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?? What you would prefer when your trade goes into loss?? Please Share your Opinion in this Thread below.
    bai mare hisab se hume jab v hum trade kare har ek trade mai stop loss ko use karna hee chahi aa kyuki stop loss humre account ki save rakhta hai es layi mai tuh stop loss ko prefer karta hu es layi stop loss use karna chahi aa bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)