+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 194 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use stop loss with each of my trade i take small risk and trade with small lot so i prefer to place stop lose due to taking small risk i got small lose and i cover it early. hedging is good strategy but it need experience to do it in proper way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji pehle trader ko knwledge aur experience banana hoga aur fir uske baad he wo hedging kar sakenga,hedging har ek trader agar karke earn karle to har koi sirf essi ko pasand karta,trader ko achhe se sab kuch sochna padta hai tabhi wo ess business me kaam kar sakenga..
    main to samjhata hu ki agar knowledge aur experience acha hain to fir hedging ki jarurat hi nahi hoti hain hum ek tarfa trading kar sakte hain ek tarfa trading mein hi acha fayda hain hedging dangerous hota hain bhiaya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiger View Post
    bro hedging karne ke liye trader ke pass acha knowledge aur experience hona chahiye bohot hi jyada risky hota hai aur trader isme loss bhi bohot karte hai is liye pehle knowledge aur experience bana le uske baad kare
    hanji pehle trader ko knwledge aur experience banana hoga aur fir uske baad he wo hedging kar sakenga,hedging har ek trader agar karke earn karle to har koi sirf essi ko pasand karta,trader ko achhe se sab kuch sochna padta hai tabhi wo ess business me kaam kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both the Hedging and the Stop loss are systems of Forex that enables a Forex trader to control their losses in Forex trading. A Forex trader should choose the one that serves them best and utilize it to trade Forex.
    Patience is Key.

Junior Member masumc7 is an unknown quantity at this point masumc7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is additionally a decent choice to management losses, however it takes additional skills to fully use it effectively after we area unit mercantilism.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hedging ka ess business me har ek trader faida nahi utha sakta kyunki trader ko pata nahi hota ki kaunsi trade trader pehle close karein to esse badiya trader ko stop loss he apni har ek trade me use karna chahiye aur usse pehle achhe se market me analysis karlena chahiye..
    Heging karna to risky hota hai bhai, main hedging to waise karta nahi hoon, lekin fir bhi kahunga, ki agar koi trader hedging karna chahta hai, to wo try kar sakta hain kisi ko hum mana nahi kar sakte hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging ka ess business me har ek trader faida nahi utha sakta kyunki trader ko pata nahi hota ki kaunsi trade trader pehle close karein to esse badiya trader ko stop loss he apni har ek trade me use karna chahiye aur usse pehle achhe se market me analysis karlena chahiye..

Senior Member kouna52 is an unknown quantity at this point kouna52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hedging does not solve the problems as just adds anothers as burdens and eliminated as the opportunity to be able to achieved as profite. Instead Stop loss will limit mistakes and stop the bad transaction that we do, and give us an opportunity to correct mistakes and achieve a profites !!

Member dodod is an unknown quantity at this point dodod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself prefer hedging if done wrong than on stop loss and for me we are trying to better manage the past and it is not to give up and I think of the experience of hedging will be very useful to determine the accuracy of the exit market and it is a very important thing in a while.

Banned bagnan is an unknown quantity at this point bagnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging , Stop loss and trailing stop loss are three different things and solve different purpose from each other. Stop loss is used to minimize the losses where as hedging is buying and selling at same price. trailing stop loss is used to keep with the profits and follow the markets if they continue in winning direction and not let go of profits incase they turn back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 194 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)