+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 322 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we are our first enemy in forex and we have to take the entire responsabilities;we are paid for our choice and we regret our choicewe are determening the risk taken in each trade so the forex have nothing wrong becaus we are enemy of our selfs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fastlink is an unknown quantity at this point fastlink's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we are serious on the order of our trading destiny in that case we need to control our emotions otherwise our destiny will be in ambition individual. The enemy contained by ourselves is the emotions to facilitate typically be required to be forced by the need to be followed so to facilitate would be destructive to the trader while responsibility analysis to make it to lovely decisions and suitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like morrent say, regard money management its true, how important money management is, because with money management we can conquer the bad side in our self, and thats the enemy in ourself too, despite we feel confidence that we are able to conquer the bad side in ourself if we do not obey the rules of trading with the correct and safe trade, like good mm, it will be difficult to us to go forward.

Senior Member adul is an unknown quantity at this point adul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    yes, i spotted my enemy. i'm attempting to kill that enemy. however, generally it kills me. anyhow, i hope which will gone from me. there will be large amount of ideas during this forum to actually management greed and worry.

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your are totaly right the reall enemy in forex is every trader itself we loss our acounts ourself and it is all due to our emotions we cannt overocome on these emotons why i dont knw but best thing to learn how to control ourself

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonijuyi View Post
    I think, too, that my main enemy is not the other people in the trade, not the market, but my own. I had to beat sense of impatience and greed that often exist in me when I was trading. almost all the loss I experienced was from my mistakes
    actually not us as a whole, but only a small part from us, namely the passions, when we can control the passions and do not act on the basis of lust, then we can do a better trade, but of course it also depends on the our ability to trade.

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, too, that my main enemy is not the other people in the trade, not the market, but my own. I had to beat sense of impatience and greed that often exist in me when I was trading. almost all the loss I experienced was from my mistakes

Senior Member manahan is an unknown quantity at this point manahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    think well before you can enter into your market. dont think when coming into into your market. it'll confuse you. dont trade with confusion. be confident together with your analysis. while not proper money management you can not get profit. if you do can not concentrate this then yourself will be the real enemy

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardfx View Post
    the real enemy is, if someone wants profit out regulations that have been set in the trade, the regulation about save trade, that profit is save if the profit is equal to the risk that we take later. we have a small capital but with little capital hoping that we wish to benefit greatly and quickly too, that was not right to me.
    Yes psychology Money management is the best friend of a forex trader. We need to learn & practice in demo account with money management rules. When we will become a master of money management rules that time we will start real trade.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real enemy is, if someone wants profit out regulations that have been set in the trade, the regulation about save trade, that profit is save if the profit is equal to the risk that we take later. we have a small capital but with little capital hoping that we wish to benefit greatly and quickly too, that was not right to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 322 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)