+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 322 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    somehow you're right, about myself, in the trade which I am sure that armed with the results of technical analysis I have done with attention to the news. the rest if it is opening a position, I will do activities as usual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are right. for forx trading we mut control and avoide some thing. Emotion, Greed, afraid, full faith on market price movement and etc. don't the market just analysis and understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic Yourself Is The Real Enemy
    In my point of view, I think that Yourself Is The Real Enemy .you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.Thank you for the information.Best Regards

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its because of our analyzing skills and knowledge we can become successful traders and like wise its because of our greediness and anger we lose money to the forex market and thus in real terms we are our own friend and foe as well. Now we gotta decide what we want to be for ourselves.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes to a great extent we are our own real enemies in this business of forex markets. It is us that should be left so that we could learn all that it takes and gather enough knowledge to stir forex success.
    Patience is Key.

Member the94 is an unknown quantity at this point the94's Avatar
    Thanks
    We would need to first of all believe in ourselves before we can be able to trade, otherwise we would be afraid of placing a trade because we won't be able to trust ourself and in other for us to grow our confidence, we must practice hard on demo account so that we can boost our trading skills.

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that emotions are the enemies of Forex trading.You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies.I means to say,when you are feeling some emotional problems like feeling fear or anything else,you should avoid trading at that time.Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.I will suggest you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed and trade only one time with cool and calm mind.I think you will judge better with trading is better. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dude, I'm afraid that I agree with you, if we believe the skill and strategy to win without success or gain. If we look at us with our enemy, we will then able to focus at all. This feeling is very negative, instead, we should treat the best and to create a positive attitude. Remember that our ideas of success begins, so a positive State of mind for success on the necessity

Junior Member elsaden is an unknown quantity at this point elsaden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think to start to earn money from that wild market ,,, you have to be very patient ,, to learn and read more and more ,, and never read and learn new things ,, to but strategy for your trading and follow its rule very well ,,, with this you will start to earn good income and see benefits from forex

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    emotions are classified as the enemies of Fx trading. You must treat them when treating with your enemies. I ways to say, while you are feeling a few emotional difficulties like experience fear or anything else, you must avoid trading then. Forex trading and over emotional interference both are not mixed and are not happen with same time. May be they will happen however you should expect worst results out of your trading then. I may suggest someone to trade two times while you are emotionally interupted and trade only 1 time using cool in addition to calm brain. I think you will judge greater with trading is way better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 322 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)