+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 291 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member ampun is on a distinguished road ampun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agre Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

oh yeahhhh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I am scalper and i trade for 5 to 15 minutes because the scalping is more profitable and have very less loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jonyrhm is on a distinguished road jonyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Likely you have never met anyone who has made money from Forex trading using the strategies and secrets contained in the Instant Forex Profit course. Does that mean they do not exist? There are many successful traders who will forever hide their identity and wealth and prefer to simply enjoy

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexgame1 View Post
    Scalping is very profitable strategy for trader. But i think scalping is very risky strategy too. Scalping trader is very experience trader they can understand the forex market. If you understand forex market movement then then you can be a expert trader in forex market.
    Scalping means opening a trade for 1minute, 5minute, 10minute, and 15minute and getting some profit and close the trade that means scalping. Every newbie who has few amount to trade the newbie should open scalping trade and getting few profit then be clam. the scalper try to only win a few pips.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fzm View Post
    I like to do scalping in the forex trading because this is low risk and profitable also. When I caught then I waite untill close my order, I never use stop loss but I use trailing stop.
    but i think that scalping is not too much easy and it is mostly difficult way of tradings and if we want to do the relax tradings then it is good that we should go long and then get the target from the market.

Member forexgame1 is an unknown quantity at this point forexgame1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very profitable strategy for trader. But i think scalping is very risky strategy too. Scalping trader is very experience trader they can understand the forex market. If you understand forex market movement then then you can be a expert trader in forex market.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to do scalping in the forex trading because this is low risk and profitable also. When I caught then I waite untill close my order, I never use stop loss but I use trailing stop.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein forex trading mein scalping ko use kerta hou kiu kay mein 10 pips ki trade kerta hou us kay bad rest mein zada greed nahi kerta or na he swing ki strategy ko use kerta hou is liye mein abi tak successful hou apni forex trading ki history mein.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am really concerned i think scalping is the very best way to trade and be at the best side of the market because with scalping we can get the profit fast form the market and never consider the direction of the trend based on my opinion

Senior Member jempalitancariuang is an unknown quantity at this point jempalitancariuang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping strategy is one that is in demand by most traders in the world, ranging from beginner to expert all have fond scalping strategy. scalping can not be done at any time, there is a certain time that is suitable for scalping strategies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 291 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)