+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 291 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always I like swing or long term trading system with fantastic money management system.Because I believe market again will come back this position today or tomorrow or in near future.So today open position must give profit.But for this system we need handsome amount to invest also need to patience virtue for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the listed trading styles in the thread topic are very good to use in this business. The trader chooses one or two trading style in forex and starts using all of them till they succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime I use scalping as my strategy. I am also a day trader, but sometimes I am swinger trader. These are all my strategies for getting profit. Because the goal of a trader is making money in accordance the target planning set before trading.

Senior Member jack200 is an unknown quantity at this point jack200's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes scalping is the best strategy to use in trading and one can earn lot of money from scalping but it is very difficult to make analysis in the scalping
    it requires practice in the demo account

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping unremarkably offers the rattling countertenor try as we do not score the broad Accounting and the Outlet points. So we hit to be studious in doing so and also refer that umteen times we need to cognize and see whether or not scalping is accomplishment to be juicy in the daylong run

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better for beginners should not use the scalping technique is very risky because once MarginCall, is when we know very well how scalping techniques for achieving great gains as only taking a few pips with large lots,

Senior Member salfx is an unknown quantity at this point salfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trading is the most suitable and the most comfort with me. i often keep my position for more than 1 days, my take profit is 60-120 pips per trade and it makes me close my position more than 1 day

Senior Member edy.sug is an unknown quantity at this point edy.sug's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading system, one system can be profitable for merchants, but it can not always be beneficial also for others. good trade does not depend on the system and analysis, but also requires a good trader psychologist synchronized with each system.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I better trading very shortly and great leverage 1:1000 this trade when used with Japanese wax check me too many profits for I the only demo account and not a real account .

Member safafx is an unknown quantity at this point safafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i more prefer daily trading. for new bie and new comer, i think daily trading is very comfortable, cause it is not so pressing like scalping strategy and not so long like swing trading. maybe i will do daily trading for my best trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 291 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)