+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji scalping ek acchi strategy hai forex mein kamm time mein paisa kamane ki lekin scalping ko karna bilkul asaan nahi hai,esko sirf woi trader kar sakta hai jo forex trading ko acche se samajh chukka ho aur esme apne analysis aur apni skills ko use karke paisa kama sakein..
    bhaiya ji wo to hain scalping ek aisi trading hain jo kam samay mein kafi achi earning opportunity deta hain lekin agar entry ap achi kare to tension free rah sakte hain entry galat par kafi bade loss ka dar bhi rahta hain

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji scalping ek acchi strategy hai forex mein kamm time mein paisa kamane ki lekin scalping ko karna bilkul asaan nahi hai,esko sirf woi trader kar sakta hai jo forex trading ko acche se samajh chukka ho aur esme apne analysis aur apni skills ko use karke paisa kama sakein..
    bhaiya ji wo to hain scalping ek aisi trading hain jo kam samay mein kafi achi earning opportunity deta hain lekin agar entry ap achi kare to tension free rah sakte hain entry galat par kafi bade loss ka dar bhi rahta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member jihi is an unknown quantity at this point jihi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I seem to prefer to run the trading day trading and it was very nice and as a trader I am always confident with what we have to do and as traders we should remain calm and wait it is very important and as traders we should remain calm then all will be well underway and that's a very good ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style brokers banned for scpling and scpling is the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mintulponk is an unknown quantity at this point mintulponk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to gi ye sab strategy use arta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex market main koi bhi esi strategy nahi ha k jo her wqt sat h de aap ka es liye main mukhtalif time mukhtali strategy use karta houn

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dipak2054 View Post
    Scapling is really very gainful strategy only for traders who are grownup in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i wee advantage with it, i exclusive use aflare number inductor to start my trades

Banned bashirachakzai777 is an unknown quantity at this point bashirachakzai777's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi wo muje ata hai ke forex trading jitna hosake wo kerta hai nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he. to isioiye forex is the good .

Senior Member dipak2054 is an unknown quantity at this point dipak2054's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scapling is really very gainful strategy only for traders who are grownup in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i wee advantage with it, i exclusive use aflare number inductor to start my trades

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan tak mera khayal hai sabhi traders ka apna apna trading karne ka tarika hota hai jaise main to long term trading karna pasand karti hu to mujhe short term trading karna pasand nahi hai baaki kaafi traders scalping per bhi focus karte hai waise

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is quite incredibly rewarding strategy only reserved for investors who will be skilled like this associated with exchanging. I take advantage of scalping inside my exchanging and we make profit with it, we only utilize going common inductor to type in the investments.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taloks View Post
    is very small but if one wants to trade risk free then it will be useful a skilled trader can make $10 into hundreds and thousands but for one to trade fast with $10 and make big profits scalping will.
    scalping does provide greater profit potential than a third of existing styles, but scalping requires a more focused and accurate analysis capabilities so that we can make a profit. due to the smaller timeframe, usually common fake signal. we must be observant to see signals that can make a profit or just a hoax signal. I personally prefer the intraday, due to the limitations of my ability in analyzing
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)