+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member jasmine is an unknown quantity at this point jasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself am a trader that is flexible and I am more leaning trade on a daily basis and it was very nice and as traders we should remain calm then all will go well and that is very good indeed and we as traders should remain calm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business ko iske niyamon ke hisaab se hin trade kar ke profit earn kar sakte hain is business mein smart hona jaruri hai but over smartness ke liye ismein koi jagah nahi hoti hai aur jo log over smartness dikhana chahte hain ye business wo kar nahi paate aur unka account zero ho jata hai isliye bade aaram se ise iske niyam se hin karna chahiye aur apne strategy ke hisaab se trade karein scalping intraday ya swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good profitable technique for short time but if you want to stay in forex market and want to generate a fix daily profit from forex market, then i suggest swing trading style are much better than scalping but need to have good analysis too.

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing and scalping has the advantages of each, up to select which ones do not forget the important remains yamg kuta analysis and supported by several factors, among others, we should be able to analyze which we combine fundamental analysis with technical analysis

Senior Member coolanke is an unknown quantity at this point coolanke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IMO, the same as previous, I consent with you that scalping dealing isn't bad however its conjointly not wonderful. investor which have terribly less dealing encounter than he never do scalping. scalping dealing required lots of dealing encounter with specialized and essentially.

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i afraid to do scalping.in my look scalping is a very risky technique.beginners should not try this strategy without any experience.but can trade with demo for practice.i am daily and swing trader.

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are so many trader like o trade in scalping and there are so many trading indicator for making money by trading in the forex trading market scalping trading is very very profitable for those trader who want to trade with the short time frame

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of these thing is be the best for us if you wanna to make the money then make the good plan and then trade then this is be the easy for you to make the good money by it and the scalping is be the best for the short term trader in it..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Actually it depends on the trader itself and the trader should find out which style suits him best and i found my trading style and I am an day traders likes to take 1-2 trades daily and my daily target is to earn around 20-35 pips daily with less risk and with using a fixed stoploss.
    bhaiya ji day trader ko kafi carefully ke sath hi entry point lena padta hain aur mere hisab se mostly trader day trading hi pasand karte hain waise to main scalping jayda karta hu aur mera target maximum 10 pips hi hota hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)