+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 203 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main es forum main new aya hoon main es forum sa boht kucha earned karna ha main na es forum ko es laya join ka ha muaja ya fourm boht pasand ha es laya man na es forum ko pasand ka ha wasa man na es forum main ko best ya ahce strategy nhi pana q k muja thora waqat ho ha trading ko join ka howa haiiiiiiiii.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mehro (2019-07-30)

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main es forum main new aya hoon main es forum sa boht kucha earned karna ha main na es fourm ko es laya join ka ha muaja ya fourm boht passand ha es laya man na es forum ko passand ka ha wasa man na es forum main ko best ya ahce strategy nhi pana q k muja thora waqat ho ha trading ko join ka howa haiiiiiiiii........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mehro (2019-07-30)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear, I always believe that we must know that forex traders have to face challenges in trade and we must know that we must develop our own trading strategy because our own strategies are more reliable and can be executed in our trading platform and Bollinger bands show their market volatility - the broad band shows high volatility and narrow bands showing low volatility in the pair. This is a particular form of trade that exploits a period of very low volatility - which exploits broad trends. This is called "extortion". The volatility period is low, where the candlestick is "depressed" in the Bollinger ribbon, and has little space on the beach. This period usually results in high volume escape and trends.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, what a shame when I saw that there was no technical trading strategy working on news time. During the news time all technical strategies and indicators cannot predict the market and are also not useful in trading news. And unfortunately all members. Thank you for your praise for shooting this strategy, you know to increase your time very much, the best strategy partners show these numbers, and you want to market ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a serious approach to fully relying on indicators. We must always understand what we are trading and that is price and when we do not consider prices in our trade, we will get a blow until we have a lot of experience and retest certain strategies and this type of strategy is really not good for someone who is still a student when he starts looking for a strategy with indicators and tries for 2 3 years until he realizes that price is the only important factor and the second important factor is the context that tells you the best reason to determine the price to move or with trends and your post above shows that you use pairs other than eur / usd. Is this suitable for my favorite partner. I am a beginner, so just want to use eur / usd pair

10. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy that gives you 20% profit every day from invested capital can be the best and make you rich in 2 months. I mean, what else do you expect if you already have this strategy? It is always easier said than done and someone can talk about anything but it is practically contrary. We always need to develop strategies until we achieve what we want. and unfortunately of course I am also looking for strategies that can help me to get my daily profit as much as 20%. So far, I have tried to get a good strategy, but everything has not satisfied me. Hopefully the strategies you share can help me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to trade Bollinger Band exclusively and but several times when I trade trends and find trend directions in sideways markets, I prefer to use Bollinger more because it also tells about sudden changes in the market. and the data market changes its conditions and we need to make changes according to market conditions and will try to develop them with endless profitable strategies and once again thank you for sharing this stage with us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally in forex trading I am considering analyzing this technique when I understand it very well, I have observed a lot about pivot, but if you know how it can be involved in this technique I will be grateful. And my friend, I use the Moving Average table and Fibonacci in my trading strategy and I think if we can trade with the right knowledge then we can get a big profit from forex trading. I think using a profitable strategy always helps us become more successful in trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many trading strategies but we need to make changes in our strategy according to market conditions because the daily economic data market releases change the conditions and we need to make changes in accordance with market conditions. and money management is the only thing that can make traders get a good amount of money but there are many candle formations that must be studied because they provide the right signal about the market situation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately bro I actually consider the bollinger band lattice strategy for other starters as it is better to work because of the kuke in your bollinger band. The indicators trace the history, the expert forex trader Mi lazmi's apni strategy is Incator Ka using Kerty Hien. and management strategies This reduces greed and defeat instead. So it is very difficult to say which ones are the strongest starters and to make different strategies for different situations because you have to identify or make your own strategies to make plans or strategies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 203 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)