+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend, I don't know much about PIVOT points, and I want to test this strategy when I understand it well, I've heard a lot about pivot, but if you know how it can be involved in this strategy I will thank me for profit , You have to do technical analysis and fundamentals, I use wax patterns to determine trend changes, this analysis is very simple, but there are many candle formations that must be studied and I also trade with Bollinger Bands now. And that is a good result because you can predict trends using the bollinger squeeze format. Some masters tell me if I want to apply bollinger bands to combine them with other 21 moving averages to confirm the strength of the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your family members must agree with your style of work, you can share it with your work and strategy so that they can help you reach the maximum profession every day. so they can help you achieve maximum profis every day. and For perfect trading, don't invest all in one trade! Choose four or five CFDs and spread your capital while giving you plenty of room to hold your position. Remember, the first key to sustainable success is good management, based on selected and controlled diversification!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main es forum main new aya hoon main es forum sa boht kucha earned karna ha main na es fourm ko es laya join ka ha muaja ya fourm boht pasand ha es laya man na es forum ko passand ka ha wasa man na es forum main ko best ya ahce strategy nhi pana q k muja thora waqat ho ha trading ko join ka hoa......

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello everyone, I'm happy to be sorry for hearing that, I'm getting solid results for now. I think it's the MOST significant. Implementing your favorite rules that have been proven in every new strategy, using that way. You can make it more profitable, good luck for everyone. It's good that a Forex exchange trader really ensures that they try and develop strategies. profitable. This is only because the best traders succeed because they use and understand the strategies developed independently.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i don't understand the strategy you mentioned in your thread your bb is a good technical indicator but we don't have to go just technically because we also have to think about fundamentals and they are too important too and it's rare for a beginner to reach ... but with a constant and steady strategy you can get it in 2 weeks like a winner in the Forex competition that generates 2000% profit in just 2 weeks but he has been in forex for 6 years ... in Forex everything is possible through scalping accurately.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also experienced the same thing, after that I only used moving averages and my superficial understanding of candlesticks. if I can discipline I can get consistent profits and love you thank you and I like your strategy and hope it will help me when I start trading. now I'm in the learning stage and haven't started trading so in the near future I will start and try to make a profit by applying your tips. Thanks again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy. Previously I used a lot of indicators on one graph but I didn't make a profit. For a certain period of time it provides good benefits but in the news release it is very difficult to follow. So I use it in a single indicator, MACD, combined with a support or resistance level that gives me good results and makes me achieve good profits. However, thank you for sharing your strategy. I tried this on my demo account, if it made good profits, I tried it on a real account. and need a little trial on the demo account for that, but I believe this strategy can be used for all couples

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, the text above shows that you are using various pairs other than eur / usd. actually suitable for MY OWN favorite partner. I am a beginner, therefore I want to use the eur / usd pair only, do you use the strategy about this pair, then share it here. and Sorry, your post above shows that you might employ additional partners compared to eur / usd. can be specifically designed for MY PERSONAL favorite couples. I am only a beginner, therefore it will include working with eur / usd pairs only, no matter whether you have a strategy with this couple, also share here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be profitable, you have to do technical analysis and fundamentals, I use wax patterns to determine trend changes, this analysis is very simple, but there are many candle formations that must be studied and Bollinger bands use this secret design to be very simple to give effect to observations price movements so using this secret design can generate benefits that don't change well but for that if as someone who starts who has never used it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I can handle it and make a profit.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)