+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 503 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally for myself when I loss I will take a short break, because my mind must be stressed and need to cooling down. after get refresh I will make an analyst about my lossing order I will make a note about the mistakes so I can learn from it and make my next trade more better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    defiantly a person learn when he did loss.If you make a mistake then you will run out of money or lost. so if you experience a loss, then you will feel the emotions to take revenge immediately, without thinking about the market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asim0568 is an unknown quantity at this point asim0568's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope is a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

We all have different hopes in our lives. For some of us it is to start a family, get our dream job, have children, make enough money to support ourselves, or to win the lottery. This hope propels us forward. It gives us purpose and it makes waking up exciting.

This hope is not always present though. It can be lost sight of. Maybe the relationship that you were holding onto ended, you lost your job, a family member, or maybe things didnt go the way you wanted them to go. When this happens, that perception shift can take place and in a moment, you can go from a place of hope and excitement to one of loss and discouragement.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think it is right and no double when I experienced a loss, I can think clearly, so that when I will make trades that subsequently, I have been in the best condition I have, so it will not burden the mental burden that I have when going to trade, because I know if my loss and push yourself, my results would be worse

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of this business so we can lose anytime, loss doesn't notify us before to occurring, it a normal part of the business but when we lose we need to make sure that we learn from the loss so that we don't make or repeat the same mistake again.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes absolutely my dear, In forex market i do believe although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us we hav to learn proper then trade then do.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider when i made loss in Forex i will not sit down in front of PC because it will be pathetic to watch the market again and again there is highly chance that i will open more trade to recover the loss immediately .of course we need to control our trade and also control our emotions .

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb bhi mujhy loss hota hai main uss sy kafi kuch sekhta hun aur mujhy market main agay jana ka moka mill jata hai q k agr ap ko is smain loss hota hai to iss main ap ki ghalti ki waja sy loss hota hai aur kuch nhi . Forex best hai sb sy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think youre right and no double all experience as a newbie on average the same because I also had that experience when they first come in. I do not think at all losses from this business there are only Profit and eventually suffered many losses and now I try to be better.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe take some rest is better option in case of loss over forex market and if you want deposit you can but not open trading position in market.And do some research too before again start trading after gap period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 503 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)