+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 503 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyboy123 View Post
    dekhen bhai sab se pehle to mjhe bht gusa ata ha ur ab tak mai ne jitna bi loss kia wo apni ghalti se kia ur ab ja k mai kuch seekh rha hu ur koshish kar rha hu k phr koi ghalti na ho q k ab kafi had tak asaani ho gae ha
    jab hmm lose krte ehin to hmm bhut gusse me a jate hein bhai isme koi shak nhi he gussa hmesha hi admi ka nuksan krwata he bhai isme koi shak nhi he me hmesha hi lose and fear ko shor kar ashi trade karna like karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after the losing the money in the forex trading business, i am stop the trading some more days, to take the relax. then analysis my mistakes, then to start the trading with new positive mind, to do the trading and find the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a loss in the forex technology us how to get after the loss of all the most important market research, it is better for me and one knows that the forex market is not easy way that anyone can fall on the loss with ease

Junior Member luckyboy123 is an unknown quantity at this point luckyboy123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs down

dekhen bhai sab se pehle to mjhe bht gusa ata ha ur ab tak mai ne jitna bi loss kia wo apni ghalti se kia ur ab ja k mai kuch seekh rha hu ur koshish kar rha hu k phr koi ghalti na ho q k ab kafi had tak asaani ho gae ha

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many way to improving my skills to get more information why i loses and how i can not reply this later the best thing is to change ouwr mind and getting up from the pc and not try to recover quickly it would be a great mistak from our part , controling emotion is the key

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mra khyaal ha k loss is gambling game ka hissa ha gar hum log loss kar dete hai to darna nahi chahiye bhai, isse confidence level kam ho jata hai bhai, yaha par bhai bas loss accept karna hota hai bhai, aur apni trading ko thik karna chahiye bhai warna apko loss hta rahe ga or ap pachtaty rahugy

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amnasheikhg View Post
    Ma jab loss ma hoti hun to kafi gabra jati hun or is ki waja mera low experience hai agar ap bhi aise hoty hain to ap ko chahye kay ap demo practice karen or shanu ki web site pe jaa kay learn kary usy study karny k bad ap expert trader ban chuky hun gay ye shanu ka dawa hai agar ma khud aj is mukam pe hun kay fund kahan se lao deposit kay liye because i have skills for trading.
    Yehi mistake hai bhai agar hum log loss kar dete hai to darna nahi chahiye bhai, isse confidence level kam ho jata hai bhai, yaha par bhai bas loss accept karna hota hai bhai, aur apni trading ko thik karna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I just skip that day for trading and i refresh my mind playing video games and i just pass my lesiure time with my friends and family so that i can take that loss as a normal thing , since we know that loss is the part of the business .

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that where I can get loss in forex market is what I will do is find the cause of the failure and I will try to solve it or continue to improve their knowledge in the next trading time loss is also the perfect way to learn and get experience

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like loosing like everyone here but when it happen the best thing is to change ouwr mind and getting up from the pc and not try to recover quickly it would be a great mistak from our part , controling emotion is the key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 503 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)