+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 503 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loosing money in forex is something very usual and i think almost all of us would have lost their money some or the other time in this trade business...What I will try to do after loosing is to be precautious about what all mistakes I had made and try to reduce my risks of loosing..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am Loss When i made order with big lots and dont understand market and also when loss i am not believe in me what i am do Right or Wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose, I leave the trading for few hours and watch TV or start walking or start doing any other work so that I can normalize my sad mood. After that I start trading with fresh mind and try to control my emotions so that I don't open any wrong position again.

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose ...main disheart nhi hoti becoz lose to bad luck ki waja say hoa hai ya phi kuch mistake hoi hai her time to loses nhi hotay naa.so lose ko bhi itna serious nhi lena chahiyay yeh to hota hi rehtay hain...

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjiku View Post
    when i loss any number I will make corrections to the system that I use both of physikologi indicators and mm. but that often makes my loss is my physikologi that makes me uncomfortable when trading. health is a factor to be considered in order to stay awake physikology
    it is bad if the trader in ill position and still to trade...does it your mean?
    and besides it , the traders should keep their trading psychologies always stable with control the emotion or else and do not under control by them ...sometimes the traders do not realize that they are under control..

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in the forex trading then i try to find out the mistakes that i have dome while trading the forex so that i can avoid such things in the future. It is always helpful to learn new things when you lose in the forex trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i got the loss from the forex trading i immediately stop the trading for sometime from that time. Take some rest from the trading, take interest in the other activities so that i get diverted from that loss. When i feel now i am good for trade then again i start the trading.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    jab bhi loss hota hey to dekhta hun loss kyuon hua kahan ghelti ker di mein ney. phir thora aur apni strategy ko dekhta hun. In short mein apni gheltian point out kerta hun or her koi loss se hi seekhta hey
    theek karte ho aao aur main bhi aisa hi karta hn aur mein easily seekh raha hn aur lose to hua but is se zyada loss bhi ho sakta agar mein seekhta nahi so aap bilul theek ja rahe ho aur loss k baad aap apni strategy dekho aur adjust karo k kya mistke hui woh repeat na karo aur also market ki differnt conditions ko dekho.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you never made profit and lost it? or you lost only the bonus?
    well for me i have lost both bonus and profit.my profit overall will be $700 more and i lost everything

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of forex trading ,but we should be conscious about losses.We should not be so carefree.Once we face loss we should stop trading relax and then plan correctly so that further loss will not come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 503 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)