+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 503 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever i got loss in Forex Trading Business, i never get angry like dog and do search for my mistakes which caused the loss. As a forex trader i believe that every result is of your own strategies in this market so you can never blame market for any loss. All results are of your own trade decisions so all is your fault. Analyze the mistake, sort out the reasons and try to increase your knowledge so that you can be safe in your future trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaz800 View Post
    When i lose at first i will search my mistake. Then to recover my mistake I will study hardly .So that the same mistake do not happen again. I will also discuss with my friends to solve it.Next I hope that I will success in Forex.
    when I feel the loss in the forex, I will continue to try, learn and continue to join the discussion in order to fund more schools I did not fail a second time, although in world trade would be no such thing as a loss. is the best forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mamun01 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at what time first live the forex.i at rest not no anything just the basic of the Forex business that i understand it . i do not think that i will skill the loss that all of my deposit down..

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would do would re-evaluate where we have been doing wrong so that mistakes are not repeated in the future. Indeed, at first I was annoyed, but I did not make it as a burden, because it will just be wasting energy, better used on things that benefit only.

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    evaluation is the main thing we should do, because I think that is not necessarily a trader can make amends if they do not perform the evaluation, and I'm sure in this way we can get better.
    If only i had losses at the transactions; i will paused to do evaluation of the loss. Don ' t make loss one draws you to uncontrolled outburst. My advice better to break and do it again tomorrow, because forex still many opportunities....

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will be benefited from the loss and do I modify
    the plan that you trade on the And avoid falling into loss again.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    evaluation is the main thing we should do, because I think that is not necessarily a trader can make amends if they do not perform the evaluation, and I'm sure in this way we can get better.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab bhi loss face karta hun .. tab main ek din yaa fir do din ka ek rest leta hunn .. iss din main trade nahi karta hun.. bus main thoda analyis kartahunn.. taki market movement samajh saku.. .. lekin aur ek baat hain. ki main sirf loss hone se nahi..balki .. agar continue profit mile to b ek break leta hun.. taki .. main cool mind main analysis kar saku.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss i always try to do recover my loss and i trade long time for recover. but if my balance and equity is in risk i save my balance and close instantly. but i always learn from my loss and i try to found my loss reason too.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easiest way would be to avoid the actual buying and selling with regard to couple of several hours, in the event that all of us attempt to recuperate deficits after that all of us free more income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 503 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)