+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 503 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders always take some rest when they start making some consistent losses because it is also recommended by experienced traders , and i also do the same thing.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit or loss are common in forex trading. if you get the profit, do not get too excited. if you lose, do not be too sad. better, we remain focused on the goal, and always evaluate all our fault.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was right. sometimes, I feel traumatized to entry the market again if you experience repeated losses. for that, need to relax before we decided to enter the market again. Do not rush to trading, only to pursue the loss occurred.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, brother. do not be too sad if we have loss or mc. because it has become our risks in the forex business. if you have loss, we accept it with sincerity. evaluation done immediately, what is the cause of our defeat.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is not possible without loss. we can only minimize. I agree, if the loss is a passion for us to be trading with better. always write down what makes us lose, then find a solution. and never repeat the mistakes we've ever made.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @sagar I think you need to control this revenge will this can hurt you further and you have to see your mistakes and try to correct them and better take break and just come in a positive frame of mind then see if you are in a right shape to make correct decisions

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally I would trade again to take my revenge against the market if I lose my trade. The need to win again and take back the money that the market has taken away from me is very much strong. But now I know better. I just stop trading for a day or two to help clear my minds and trade again.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking a break a way from trading and refreshing your your brain is a very good idea after you lose a position recently. Identify what is the reason of your mistake. And work out on it. Believe me you will see progress in your trading performance.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi wesa hi hai..mein newbie hone ke kaaran bahut experience nahi hai..or mein jyadatar scalping se hi trade karta hoon..as i have less knowledge

Junior Member mahmodeid is an unknown quantity at this point mahmodeid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accept that but i search the cause and learn about it in order not to repeat the same falt choice .... of course we learning every day ... in order to get benifits you should evaluating your mistakes firstely and your amotion should be well .... i hope not lose for you for ever ............ thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 503 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)