+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 503 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we manage to control our emotions some how then we will never loss in forex trading.forex is not easy business but i am really happy to trade in here.just need concentrations and confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we must belief that we can earn profits from this business, if he can concentrate a lot on tradings and be able to learn from there mistakes. forex needs a lot of control over emotions. if one can not control his emotions then he can not do this anymore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think very sad when i received loss. Personally i think very guilty as well as feel dumb. After a little days, gradually i transformed the worries by reading through some effective traders' publish and obtain some confidence. And again i acquired loss, but i'm guessing as learning process and continue my journey with profit and manages to loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is actually very difficult to do this without loss forex business if we are just traders who have not been able to master and understand the forex business is a good and right, so maybe have advanced traders will also get a loss, although perhaps only a very slight loss.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar trading karna hain to loss to hona hi hain. forex main investment bhi to nahi kar sake as we dont have such a large volume of money to invest in this market. If yopu will not get loss then how will you understand the meaning of the market. Loss happens start again and with precautions.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i got the loss from the forex trading i immediately stop the trading for sometime from that time. Take some rest from the trading, take interest in the other activities so that i get diverted from that loss. When i feel now i am good for trade then again i start the trading

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in the forex trading then i try to find out the mistakes that i have dome while trading the forex so that i can avoid such things in the future. It is always helpful to learn new things when you lose in the forex trading.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing i can do for this time, i just make evaluate after get fresh my mind and begin to build a new system and prepare myself before i go back to this business
    and because losing will give bad psychologies, and for this condition the trader need to take a rest

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i got some losing because i loss my concentration and then i can make a good decision or analysis for my trading and this was very bad when trade without good discipline, actually we know about it but always push hard to keep trading and then got some losing

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,its better way of trading ,you should always learn from mistakes that results losses and never make the same mistakes again they you can become successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 503 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)