+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 503 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours, if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.
    mujhe jab bhi loss hota hai mera kuch samay tak market me man nahi lagta..me bahut zada dukhi ho jata hon
    lekin fir me koshish karta honki apne loss ka kaaran pata lagau taki uss galti jo dobara repeat na karu trading me..me apne loss se ghabrata nahi hon balki usse sehen karke aake trading karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must recover our losses, that our minds will remain negative with the loss, not just in a day or a week or a month, we must recover our losses to make a good recreation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i try to decrease the effect of this loss in my self i try to decrease this loss and also i try to learn from my mistakes that lead to this loss as learning from my mistakes will decrease the probability of loss in the future.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i got lost in a trade then my tendency is to recover the loss at any how within short time with high risk and opening high volume of order ..but this emotional things kill anyone's strategy or even money managements.so that mistake i m dong most of the time ..but there is no need to do that ..coz the timing is important for a trader the recovery can be done in any time but have to look for the right trading hours

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    when I experience loss, which I do first is to analyze my trading system. if there are errors in the trading system, or the fault lie in the emotional and human side of me. will each be given a different response.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main loss se sikhta hoon. abhi to filhal always in loss. par I think all good trader also was in loss one time. is time apne emotion bhi control karna sikhta hoon.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bilkul ye khyaal to lazmi ata hay kay agar aesa kernay ki bajaey ulat kia hota to bohot acha hota. laykin loss kay baad to kuch nae ho sakta. sirf yehi kay agar aap ko oss loss say kuch seekhany ko milay to phir to acha hay.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each person reacts differently to lossess. some study the causes of their loss while others get discouraged and loose heart. my thinking is that you should learn from your mistakes and avoid repeating the same mistake or similar ones. one should have courage to rise up from a loss and continue trading until u r profitable. that will bring u success. no matter how small a profit will always lift your spirits and give u the urge to carry on.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab kisi banday ko bhi loss ho jaey to phir oss ko ye daykhna cheay kay ye loss kiss waja say hua hay. agar to apni greed ki waja say hua hay to phir to achi money management say trading kerni cheay, laykin agar market ki sudden movement say hua hay to phir apni strategy per jari rehna cheay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we get loss, i think will better if we are not to trades for some time. while we can do posting and learn something in the demo account. we must making evaluation our trades, dont just do posting without practice.
    practice is more important than theory, sometime we just can saying but cant do in practice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 503 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)