+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 503 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is not fun for me. Its really tough for me to deal with it. There are lots of things to be accomplished in trading which is really very much difficult. I want to establish myself as a successful trader in coming days so i'm working hard on forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    My daily target is 50 pips but if i get loss 50 pips initially than i stop trading for the day , I am not interested to revenge the market as it gets more loss in the trading . Forex trading is a game which play with confidence and patiently not emotionally. Do forex trading as a bussiness otherwise you will loose your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss money in forex , i try to find out that , why did i lost money in forex capital market ? whats the problem of my trade ? where did i wrong ? after , i try to setup my mind in cool . find out answer and try to make profit.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look , iam going mad when iam lose some thing not just forex but quickly i think about it and found that its good for me and god dont want me take it and have better than it for me later,so i take around by my little brain and learn from the lesson and avoid falling in it again

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just close the computer and call the closest friend and talking about the trading mistake .but there is no need to over thinking coz what was gone is gone there is no way to back that ..after a losing money we must have to strict and make the perfect goal and set the perfect plan ..the plan include what to do after a loss

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we should learn from our mistakes coz mistakes are the best teachers so we should always analyze the mistakes carefully.
    I guess the people who do not take into account their previous mistakes surely get more loss by doing the same mistakes again and again.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to stop trading for a while when you loose and try to figure out the actual reason that lead to loss in that trade and then try to rectify those problem and you will be able to succeed.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You lost both your profits and bonus. It is advised to withdraw your profits as and when you make it as these markets are risky and one day you win and next day you can loose both profits and bonus as happened in your case. So always withdraw your profits.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a part of this trade and the same way you make profits you loose some trades as well. A newbie should not be worried with few losses provided he has done everything right and he is more likely to get losses . There is nothing to worry until repeated losses are there .

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not bad to stop trading for sometime after face a loss, after some relax you can make better decision about how to recover your loss. If the market condition is not in your favor then don't try to recover your loss on the same day you can recover it on next day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 503 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)