+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading itna san businice naheen hai is main wohi people kamyab hotay hain jo apni ghulti sa sekhty hain new tradres is wja sa nakam hota hain jo pely loss karta hain us dil toot jata hai is liya new users chor jatay hai main nain forex sa bahoot kuch sekha hai ager is main rehna hai ato app ko cool minded hona chahiya aur disri bat app ka behavire theak hona chaiya aur greedy peoples ki forex trading main koi ghunjaish naheen hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's more useful to be a good trader only we test our ability on demo then we can join in real account. In my opinion, the zigzag indicator is more useful. It helps a trader when he decides on trading and invests in money. and forex join kerny sy mujhy bohat benefits hoa hy benefits hoa hy, benefits in the sense of knowledge, kafi kuch seekhny ko mila hy, bohat si aisi term thi jin ka suna tha lakin pata nahi tha k meaning kiya hy.or kahan use hoti hy. I really got the knowledge through this platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so like that Forex is not an easy business, a business is too risky, we do not take for granted we should try to get here I learn from forex, we must avoid greed in trading, then we can do it easily and I think I learned a lot in the past year, now I can do analysis using support and resistance lines and also can learn to use wax stick analysis, learning wave analysis Right now.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can say that learning in the forex market can not be terminated so it is necessary for traders that they should learn more and more about the forex market so they should get the right way in trading in the market as well. and forex tarding is a good online bussens and many traders get a good rpfoit after elarning well you can make good money from forex tarding so you have to learn well from a demo account trading forex forumsand websites help you to learn well is the key of succss

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex I have learned a lot and I use my demo account demo account is with the best coach and I think everyone can learn a lot from demo account and can be a successful trader in forex trading and to be a successful person in direct trade and I have given a lot of time for the forex market to have a good learning in this market and i have learned that this market is not an easy market to give you easy money but if you know how to manage trading well then only you can do the right trade here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey a lot of good things, what I learned from forex, how to be successful, how to be a good trader, how to gain knowledge about forex, how can I maximize my profit with my hard work, and make good money. so these are some things. and there are lots of trading ideas and we have to work and we too and always have to understand and we have to work in the best working tradeshat and we also have to work in different ways with the market offer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginner in this forex trading business and I am still learning about it and I try to do my best to learn in a good way because I also know that learning is very important and we can not produce without learning. and most important forex trading seekh chuka hun aur ab to real trading account bhi shuru karne wala hun sahi tarha se invest kar k zyada profit get karne hain ab mujhay to wish good luck guyz

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some very good trading strategies on forex trading, which is how to do the best trade and what is the best partner to trade and what is the best time for us to trade in the forex market. and mene bohat kuch sekha hy forex bussiness k bare me forex aik bohat profitable or bohat business risk hy sb k lie is lies ehtiyat se is my business aagy brhna chahiye apne skill ka sahi using krna chahiye forex forum se bohat madad milti hy forec bussiness ko sekhne ki or sath sath jo bonus milta hy us se krne ki

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me I trade with the help of trading strategies with great success from my experience but I am not totally dependent on it and so I try to make my own analysis at certain times when trading and the hard and extraordinary work of our efforts will be consistent and not will release control to run the field and the importance of emotion to obey the rules, teaches me the importance of patience.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is something that always keeps me in mind that when you get the profit you get there should have a chance for you to make minimal risk while ensuring that you get support from it all and Forex is a very easy business for me because I have good experience in Forex trading business and I think experience is the key to success in Forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)