+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 282 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing I should appreciate, Forex gives me money but also the best education about trading business ... trading is not easy to make money and I can realize that, having started trading on direct account. The merchant must work very hard It is hard to forget the success in the forex market ..... so I try to get success by learning more ..... Ab im ma ma forex se yehi seekha kai k kk b invest krne se pehlay zaroor la experience le.forex trading ma kamyabi result krne k liye aur experience k liye sub se pehle demo account bnana boht zaroori hota ha. jis k liye ap ko 2 se 3 months ka lag time sakta ha. aur phir jb hum aik real account bna kr proper trade kr sakte ha jo k ziada favorable aur sae hosakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz2 View Post
    abi to main insta forex pe new hun aj mera 2nd day hai aur mjhy kaam ki itni samjh nai aa rhi main abi se start kar rhi hun mjhy smjh aa jayegi aur phr main eachi earning karungi aur help krungi family ki i am a student and i want to earn for my self i want to improve my life style through insta forex just give me hints and information and help me i will give my best
    Bhai agar jo aap abhi new hai to aapko abhi sikhne ke liye bahut samay lagega bhai, easily to khair aap yaha par sikh nahi sakte hai, aap jayda se jayda time denge to forex market mein aapke liye kaam karna easy hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I've learned that forex trading is the best online business that benefits every trader around the world. It can be done from anywhere in the world, can be done with low investment and can be successful even by spending less time. I've learned one thing we have to trade on the forex market with less risk so we can easily get a good advantage at the end and avoid big losses in a short time. so stay patient and avoid greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here at this company we understand many factors that are very beneficial to you at a later date and here we create better profession in the company area and it is the best way to generate cash and here many people do work but your bro knows the factor this is a very dangerous company so be very careful from here i do not think that forex trading is easy business but i also do not think that this is a tough business i think it is something in the middle in Forex trading you have to spend time to understand the market and then you can make a profit I just realized a high deal at one irreversible period, at this point I love ever leaving for a successful psychotherapist having help and then covering the origin and also not surprising to find achievements for candlesticks analysis, on current reasoning swings p edagogi.

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to have a great deal of money because I'm going to have a business dealer with you. The main thing is to control your emotional impact on your forex. Here are some of the reasons for which you can exchange views on Forex as well as other markets. I do not want to leave my child again. I would like to know how much money I have been looking for in a foreign currency trading company, but I do not know how much money it wants me to go to when I go to buy a new person. I am a young person who has a lot of money in my life, I am not going to buy a business because I have a lot of money. I do not know how many people are going to be there.

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 751 Posts
    abi to main insta forex pe new hun aj mera 2nd day hai aur mjhy kaam ki itni samjh nai aa rhi main abi se start kar rhi hun mjhy smjh aa jayegi aur phr main eachi earning karungi aur help krungi family ki i am a student and i want to earn for my self i want to improve my life style through insta forex just give me hints and information and help me i will give my best

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-27), ayazfx (2018-04-20), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), mian5575405 (2018-04-20), rehanayaz (2018-04-20), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to you, you lose money in forex trading. You are in the learning phase. You must set up some rules and regulations that you minimize your loss. You must follow that rule. Generally all traders are tempted when they incur losses. so any situation that might benefit you from your unloved strategy should be the same and should be followed by you. Then you can make money. jab mujy itna knowledge nahin ta forex to matalaq tab mujy ye bohit hard business lagta ta lakin abb kafi kuch sikh chuka hon abb bohit ziada difficult nahin lagta mujy abb very easy lagta ha yahan se paisaa kamanaa. to your valai, you, hayha, hum sirf, emotions, controls, and le win ho jae ge forex me.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main na post ka doran forex at boht kuch seekha ha forex boht hi business easy ha hr koi forex ko join kr skta ha agr hmara fitting experience ha r science ha to hm forex main boht acha can kr sktay hain forex boht easy business online ha jo kah sb ko lai faida wala busienss ha. The main factor of the main strategy of discipline r market trends boht acha trah sa seekh lia ha r Insha Allah main ut main boht acha get kr rhaa hon rozana boht sara dollars kamata ear hon. I learned many things in forex because everyone who treats forex as a real business. But it's more important to control greed while trading. I have learned that in trading there is no shortcut to success

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned from forex trading that if we are a smart forex trader then we can build huge amount of profit. we do not have to be greedy when trading and we have to be very careful when trading. and therefore the main factor is that we can not only produce a decent amount of exploitation here, we can also suffer huge losses. And do not re-invest, reinvestment can cause losses. I have learned many things in the forex market. I've learned that we should have a better chance of getting better results from trading but the problem is that we have to be fresh to get good results from trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babar hanif View Post
    meny sekha hai k forex main success hony k leye forex ko janna zarori hai or pher forex main demo account main jo kuch apny sekha hai wo try karen agar ap achi profit kama len to ap real account main trade kar sakty hain , or trade karny k leye website or forex news sy b ap bohat faida hasil kar sakty hain..
    Bhai agar jo forex market mein successful hona hai to humare liye kafi jayda important ye bhi hota hai ki hum is kaam ko kafi achi tarah se sikhne par dheyan de bhai, agar ye kaam humare samjh mein aane lag jaye to jarur yaha par hum kama sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 282 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)