+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 522 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think, the same goal which is to reduce the risk of greater loss,
    but from different sides of technical, we have the opportunity to reverse the situation,
    of loss into a profit position..
    That's the goal when someone did indeed locking technique comrades because they hope to be able to unlock and the price will turn towards the transaction will be undertaken before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I also think that if we observe a case seems similar between locking technique with a cut loss only difference in girlfriend alone,, clay and just watch the media is sure you get the similarity
    I think, the same goal which is to reduce the risk of greater loss,
    but from different sides of technical, we have the opportunity to reverse the situation,
    of loss into a profit position..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes we should never forget that walking on a path that is already made is important. we can familiarize with it before making our own path. same thing with forex too, we have to listen patiently to what the big guys a saying and follow it analyze it only then we will be able to come up with our own ideas
    I agree with you have the confidence that only important issue is we should never close our minds from the minds of others more capable and dominate the market

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with your opinion that the learning from successful traders seemed to be faster we understand very well because after all forex traders success is filled with real experience in trading
    yes we should never forget that walking on a path that is already made is important. we can familiarize with it before making our own path. same thing with forex too, we have to listen patiently to what the big guys a saying and follow it analyze it only then we will be able to come up with our own ideas
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    means you think that locking technique with the same cut loss? closing price of the location in a state of loss, although the technique is still open and locking positions cut los closed
    I also think that if we observe a case seems similar between locking technique with a cut loss only difference in girlfriend alone,, clay and just watch the media is sure you get the similarity

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this logic, my friend,, for example you do locking at point A then you will unlock it when it will be at point B as soon as you open the lock you would like to open new positions in a spread wearing,, clay just maybe it will happen and so the logic will be equal to your cut loss
    means you think that locking technique with the same cut loss? closing price of the location in a state of loss, although the technique is still open and locking positions cut los closed

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    apparently you are very aware about forex. weakness of pending orders at the time the trend is changing. but I solved it by doing the locking, so the loss of that I can subtract.
    this logic, my friend,, for example you do locking at point A then you will unlock it when it will be at point B as soon as you open the lock you would like to open new positions in a spread wearing,, clay just maybe it will happen and so the logic will be equal to your cut loss

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions ko control karna har trading platform me bahut zaruri hota hai...
    trader chahae kitna bhi strong ho technically, agar usne apne emotions pe control nahi kiya to usko loss zarur hoga

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    caution you to do pending order let alone find a spot by using a price correction and Trend condition usually continues for this condition
    apparently you are very aware about forex. weakness of pending orders at the time the trend is changing. but I solved it by doing the locking, so the loss of that I can subtract.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    if we are guided by an experienced trader I think it would be easier for us to master forex fast friends because we will know where our failures
    I still sometimes confused to find merchants who are ready to teach the trade and he is a professional trader because I know the professional traders rarely reveal themselves

+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 522 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)