+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 794 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    does not always seem, some people are just difficult to leave after forex know ...
    but many traders, who left because they always lose at forex trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    same with me. i also goes in loss when i was stared forex.
    but i m damn sure at that time that i will never leave forex because there is a ray of hope to earn some profit from here and can less our loss.
    and now i done it and i m in profit now.

congratulations you have obtained the results of your efforts ...

final purpose trader in learning a forex is to make a profit and get income for life, that motivated the beginner to avoid be discouraged and continue to to trade whereas loss continues.

he knew how much potential income from forex so he wanted to continue to try and keep to be earning in this business, that's why traders do not want to get out of this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with the thread starter, when i lost so much in this industry i said to my self that i will quit the business, but after few months i cannot resist to back to the business, its so addictive brother, but dont let it control you or you will be over addicted and lost the trade
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), shantanu kumar (2017-10-16)

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Openness Yes
    Already entering the Forex market has become addictive for me and I think I will not leave this market and I will never trade on it forever

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganguly For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), asd567 (2019-01-22), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-25)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahi baat he. maine vi forex join ki thi aur main abhi ispe pura addict hoon. isko abhi chorna muskil he. par kuch log aisa bhi he jo isko chor diya. par uske sankhya kam he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), forexlive (2016-07-16), Golobutt (2019-09-19), waseemdaniyal (2018-09-25)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    not like that.Forex cant be an addiction.some people enter forex and after losing,they immediately quit.
    but there are still some people who keep on struggling to make profit even though they get loss.So its called as determination and not addiction.
    right and people who are able to survive a bit of business I think they will find their success of this business sooner or later because that's the way that success came

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), asd567 (2019-01-22)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    not like that.Forex cant be an addiction.some people enter forex and after losing,they immediately quit.
    but there are still some people who keep on struggling to make profit even though they get loss.So its called as determination and not addiction.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Well i can leave it if somebody can give a more exciting and great opportunity of earning. But the fact is there is none comparable to forex. And yes its addictive and you cant leave easily. And why would a trader leave forex its the best opportunity to earn a name fame and money
    haha.. right. ut i heard some trader leave this bussines because lost their money, up to $200k. that is right or just hoax?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), Golobutt (2019-09-19)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you believe......?
    Well i can leave it if somebody can give a more exciting and great opportunity of earning. But the fact is there is none comparable to forex. And yes its addictive and you cant leave easily. And why would a trader leave forex its the best opportunity to earn a name fame and money
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rightly said brother
    Forex market is very easy to join as people easily get dragged towards it but its really difficult to unjoin
    Jab tradres ko profit hone lagta hai fir forex market se duur jna mushkil ho jata hai
    Aur loss hone ke baad us loss ko recover karne ke liye trading ko continue rakhen ka man karta hai

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), Golobutt (2019-09-19), Shahid78 (2019-01-23), Yahoo (2018-06-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 794 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)