Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Attach & Activate InstaForex Account to Receive Bonus.

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 718 Posts

How to Attach & Activate InstaForex Account to Receive Bonus.

Hi!

Everyone,

Most of the new members don't know how to attach the instaforex account in this forum and they are constantly messaging the moderators and admin about the same repetitively.

Therefore, in this thread i will show you how to attach the instaforex account.

Step1:- Open Account in Instaforex by visiting http://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account.php

Step2:- While filling the Account Opening form write "forum" or "portalforum" in the affiliate code section.

Step3:- Confirm your account opening and note down your account details.

Step4:- Then Attach your account in your profile by Entering your Account No. and Password as follows:-

Hope, you all understood how to attach your Instaforex Account to your profile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Rule :- Activate Your Account After Attaching a New Account.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Now On, When you are Attaching a New InstaForex Account to Your Profile then After Attaching the Account..It will Display a Message "To Activate Your Account Click on the Activation Email"..So, u Should check your Email for Activation Link and then Click on it, to Activate your Account. Account Activation is a MUST to Receive Bonus in your Account. And, remember, you should Activate your Account before Month-End, to Receive Bonus in Your Account.

Note:- After Clicking On Activation Link. How will u Know that your Account is Activated or Not???

1.) Your Account is Activated, If you Received a Message Like This:-

2.) Your Account is Not Activated, If you Received a Message Like This:-

If u Receive a message like this "You haven't confirmed your change of attached account." Then you should know that your account is Not Activated. In this Case, tell the Moderators to Resend you a New Activation Link.

******************************* IMPORTANT NOTE ****************************

CLICK ON THE ACTIVATION LINK ONLY ONCE WHEN YOUR INDIAN FORUM ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

DON'T RE-USE THE LINK AGAIN. ONCE IT SHOWS "YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR CHANGE OF ATTACHED

ACCOUNT"
    THEN THE WORK IS DONE YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED. NOW DON'T REFRESH THE PAGE &

DON'T RE-USE THE ACTIVATION LINK AGAIN OTHERWISE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET DEACTIVATED AND

THIS MSG WILL GET DISPLAYED "YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED YOUR CHANGE OF ATTACHED ACCOUNT".

THEREFORE, NEVER RE-USE YOUR ACTIVATION LINK JUST CLICK ON IT ONLY ONCE AND WHEN THIS MSG

DISPLAYS "YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR CHANGE OF ATTACHED ACCOUNT" THEN SIMPLY CLOSE THAT

PAGE, DON'T GO BACK OR FORWARD OR REFRESH THE PAGE.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 05-07-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Aashir (08-26-2013), abdullahsaif (01-04-2015), Ace Cool (07-30-2013), adeelakhtar25 (02-02-2014), ahmed1515 (08-17-2013), ahmed151515 (08-18-2013), Ankit (01-28-2014), Arsalan Khan (12-29-2013), azhar88 (10-08-2013), b123456 (02-20-2014), BadBoy (12-01-2013), delta413 (08-19-2013), DewDrop (09-07-2013), Endeye (09-05-2013), fx n0mi (05-04-2014), jadugarusman (08-31-2013), mikedmontier (10-16-2014), pipseeker (01-23-2016), raoatif (07-02-2013), sarahrosy (12-24-2014), sarthak001 (12-16-2013), shahid079 (07-05-2014), tabi982 (11-05-2013), turk1 (12-15-2013)

Banned khan123 is an unknown quantity at this point khan123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.3 USD
    Thanks
    ji ha ap n bilkul sahi kaha jab pehly m n jab apna account open kan k attacha karny ki koshsih ky tu mera account attach nahi ho raha tha phir m n 2 3 bar or try kia lekin aisa nahi hua phir b joined fail a raha tha lekin jab m n post ko para tu mujy bohat madad mily m n apna account isi tarha open kia m n affili code portakforum diya isi tarha jab m n dobara try kia tu mera aacount attach ho gia mujy bohat madad mily

5. The Following User Says Thank You to khan123 For This Useful Post:

Ankit (01-28-2014)

Junior Member m23atef is an unknown quantity at this point m23atef's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.6 USD
    Thanks
    Thank You For to This Useful Post

Senior Member lovely77 is on a distinguished road lovely77's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    213.6 USD
    Thanks
    thank you dear sir for this useful information....

Member puja 86 is an unknown quantity at this point puja 86's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.5 USD
    Thanks
    yes i understand first of all i make a instaforex account and the attach it in my forms and i get bouns and i make huge money investment in forex trading market because its necessary for Forex market trading...

Senior Member Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.75 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you mod sir its is useful information for us . As i read your some post you give the great explanation easy to understand
    Thank YOu

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    356.65 USD
    Thanks
    yes you are right i read your post and than open my account very easily your post is really useful for all new Forex trader i really thanks full to you that you post such a great post because its necessary for Forex trading market i think

Senior Member zahidbd9 is an unknown quantity at this point zahidbd9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    238.4 USD
    Thanks
    just click the referral banner of insta forex which is given by the indian forex forum homepage and open account with this trading account i hope you will be able to attach your account soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidbd9 For This Useful Post:

shhassaan (09-26-2013)

Senior Member awais5454 will become famous soon enough awais5454's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    410.2 USD
    Thanks
    very thankfull to you

14. Forexmart
    Member sweet.awais147 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet.awais147's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19 USD
    Thanks
    dear In this giving method i opened an account.and it attached with indian forex account now which platefourm i will download where my bonus will show and i will be able for trading plz.and when my bonus will transfer in this instaforex account. and plz tell me plalte fourm MT4 OR MT5.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sweet.awais147 For This Useful Post:

tabi982 (11-05-2013)

Closed Thread