+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 359 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agr ap ko heavy loss ho tu apko is se zyda seekhna chahea or is se lesson lena chahea ye ak acha business hai or apki life ko happy bna sakte hain ye hamari life ko change kar sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raza siyal is an unknown quantity at this point raza siyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka andar heavey lose karna ka bad mari feeling bohat hi zada sad hoti ha or man mazeed trading ni karta hon or phr next day sa hi dobara trading karta hon mara kayal man bohat zada lose karna ka bad trading ni karni chiya ha.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saqib1998 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib1998's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profit virus View Post
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....
    jab mujhy loss hota hy to mein dobara forex trading learn karta hon keun k hamari apni ghaklti ki wajah sy hamen loss hota hy or agar ap loss sy bachna chhaty hain to ap experience gain karen.

Senior Member setukaka is an unknown quantity at this point setukaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel like Im on the top of any building and the heavy air come and i fall down and ruined this is my feeling about the heavy loss. Loss is the part of business you can not avoid it at all. This is sore truth about the Forex.

Senior Member join is an unknown quantity at this point join's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir jee main to abhi new comer ho aur mane to abhi tak koi trading nahi ki hai aur na he koi loss kia hai aur na he koi profit kia hai.main to abhi Forex trading business k bary mein knowledge aur experience hasil ker raha ho.

Banned yaseer091 is an unknown quantity at this point yaseer091's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mei loss k baad to her kisi ka bura he haal hota hai, par humey es loss ki waja sy umeed nahi chorni chahye, balkey aur bhi ziyada mehnat krni chahye. We should accept this and this can be more well to us if we do the right thing and hope it can be more well to us in the best way.

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after loss i feel like a defeated lion and immediately i will plan my self to get the victory in war and i will implement the same in forex to get the success.depression is not correct in trading.you will be always like a rubber to get up again after hitting the ground

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if i truly say that i become very angry and aggressive because i do not like to loss my money and if once i loss my money then for a moment i become angry but sometimes i have decided to start work hard in it so that i will never loss money again.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many trades ko jab loss ata hey to woh forex ke barey main negative feel kartey hain but aisa nahin karna chahiye hamen aur agar hamen loss abhi jaye to hamen chahiye keh hum apne loss sey hi forex ko mazeed achi trha se learn kar saktey hain.

Senior Member iinside25 is an unknown quantity at this point iinside25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you face heavy loss then you get become sad and come into the tension and depression but it is the part of business profit or loss so get strong yourself and again make a strong trading plan and try to recover everything you had lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 359 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)