+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 359 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member ababo is an unknown quantity at this point ababo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your good post. To me, I think that forex mnn jab hmmyn loss ho jataa hai to hmmyn yahaa boaht hae boaraa lagye ga. yanaii hmmyn forex trading ek bad wor k layge ga .lyahzaa forex pey hmmyn rules follow kar kye hae profit earn karnaa cahey..Green trades to you, bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asif100 is an unknown quantity at this point asif100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel unhappy to see the loss. lakin loss hone ki wja se insan ko himt nai harni chye bulky or b mehnt,twaja or lagan ke sath kam krna chye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned obadirkader is an unknown quantity at this point obadirkader's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i get threatening casualty in my trades. I prettify really sad .I imagine nigh my doing mistakes and also consider that i do not translate trading. I should do a lengthened essay to get see of trading.I do not do Forex play that day.But incoming day i channel strain and act again trading.

Senior Member amjad hussain is an unknown quantity at this point amjad hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i regret that i should have not opened this trade or i should have closed it earlier when it started giving big loss. The more important thing is that i gain experience with every huge loss and try to avoid it in future.

Senior Member sumaakter8765 is an unknown quantity at this point sumaakter8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have any special feeling. When I lose money in the Forex trading, i do aver it as strain and allocation of the playing as fountainhead. But when i start to work very hard in else to get a balanced mindset i then begin to neglect my losses.

Senior Member Roshan1 is an unknown quantity at this point Roshan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hr kisi ko loss k bad bura feel hota ha ar wo bohat depressed ho jate hain lekin mje agr heavy loss hoa to mje b bura zarur lage ga lekin ma apni struggle ko jari rakhu ga ar next ki sochu ga q k insan ko nigah buland rakhni chahye.

Banned rajaforex is an unknown quantity at this point rajaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    About forex and gain good knowledge and experience, then you avoid your loss and can earn much money in forex business therefore If we want to make profit we need to take risk but i think if we can trade carefully and studies forex and trade small trade with experience then i think we can avoid our loss in forex that is because greed is the only thing that become the reason of our lose in forex market, We must have to avoid fro the emotions while trading.

Banned mustprofit is an unknown quantity at this point mustprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowledge and experience help us save our account and avoid loss and I say about it that if you have to avoid from the loss then we have to trade with a lot of patience and utilize our knowledge and experience well and plan better strategies to avoid from the loss that is he lose and we earn the money in forex trading market, we can not avoid loss , if we want to avoid loss we have to trade without stop loss , and when we trade without stop loss we have to have more capital , when i hae capital 100 dollar and trade with.

Banned utariq29 is an unknown quantity at this point utariq29's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is best i have loses the some of the haunred $ and i have feel that we leave the business for the lossing on the trading,When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation..,

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed_1980 View Post
    this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions

but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control

at that time when some one loss
    of course, it was a great blow, but we must be strong, we must not be discouraged, because we still have a chance if we want to try, we can learn from mistakes in order to become better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 359 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)