+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 622 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    I think that would be quite difficult if you aspire to trading without loss. For each transaction will always be in direct contact with the profit and loss. What can be done is to minimize loss, how is trading with discipline, patience, being greedy, using strict money management. If we can do that, then the loss can be minimized and not exposed to margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizishab View Post
    There is no dealing In currency dealing without reduction. You are a starter like me, we must learn hard and work lot of your energy and energy and business with a trial account for prevent reduction. We must also business with little lot size and we must not open lot of roles in one time.
    The most important thing in Forex trading is to use analysis, always with discipline with a forex trading system is used, because it takes time to be able to achieve a profit. system dominated trading money management plan in accordance with the capital and setting stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nebula View Post
    Well, these are very very basic advise and are the best ones. I would add just a few more things and strategy to trade forex is done. There is no rocket science in trading forex.
    I think beter learn will bring good earn we can obtain funds wherever market is predictable sometimes.indeed they abandon that scene being frustrated.for you to gained which market that vendor must have key blueprint and patience

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saim View Post
    it is possible butt it is very hard for us to do trade with out then loss because this business is so risky and we can not mange all the things only for profit because the market is not in our understanding so we should must be trade with the full of understanding and with the our winning strategy in this way we can only can less our loss
    i think forex is a very easy way of earning. in this business you don't have to go outside of home for earning money you can simply stay at home can able to earn money as much as you want. that is avery very great things. no other business won't give you that opportunity.that's why i like it very much.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nebula View Post
    Well, these are very very basic advise and are the best ones. I would add just a few more things and strategy to trade forex is done. There is no rocket science in trading forex.
    every thing that could potentially disrupt our emotions then this trade would make us will have problems in the trade for which I am sure will be much better in this trade we do trade using stable emotions when trading

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizishab View Post
    There is no dealing In currency dealing without reduction. You are a starter like me, we must learn hard and work lot of your energy and energy and business with a trial account for prevent reduction. We must also business with little lot size and we must not open lot of roles in one time.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible butt it is very hard for us to do trade with out then loss because this business is so risky and we can not mange all the things only for profit because the market is not in our understanding so we should must be trade with the full of understanding and with the our winning strategy in this way we can only can less our loss

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    loss is part of forex business ..
    without loss, we can't learn and improve our ability to avoid margin call ..
    even, professional traders always treat loss as part of their strategy
    i want to make a lot of money from forex,You should go to the learning process and practice in demo account first for at least foe three months. Learn basic skills to trade in forex market like technical analysis, fundamental analysis and charts reading and practicing

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion without los trading will not be there, because los is sometimes also a strategy that we may be lucky sometimes los also a part of the trading itself, a great trader however there is still a los in any trading does so nevertheless still los in the trading there is even true for every good trader new trader or traders that sets it apart is old but old and experienced trader losnya while fewer new trader is usually a lot los losnya and each course followed by a reduction in the amount of trading capital is what distinguishes ntara experienced traders with a not experienced any problem in the amount of losses which will allow experienced stoplos moved to its loss can be limited while the new trader can berharaf back and forth until it was not a big loss is inevitable in trading does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 622 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)