+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 622 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to aik na mumkin si baat hai ke loss ke bagair kisi bhi loss ke aap trade kar rahe ho business me insaan ko jahan profit hota hai wahan loss bhi khana par jata hai is liye aap loss ko kam to kr sakte ho pr khatam nhi kr sakte.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is impossible that Forex without any loss. As good as any trader must have experience loss. If you get enough experience and knowledge about Forex market you more profit than loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is completely impossible to trade in Forex without loss.In Forex, loss is a very common term.Every trader must make loss, small or big.Without loss, only profit does not come from any business.If only profit is involved in a business, that is not a legal business, that is a illegal business.But Forex is 100% legal business.In Forex, if a trader is expert and experienced, he must make relatively very low low.

Member tigojiteh is an unknown quantity at this point tigojiteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingfx11 View Post
    Forex trading or currency trading is considered to be one of the most profitable investment means. High leverage and volatility may bring a trader vast sums of money in just one day. On the other hand, the same probability ratio stands for money loss.
    successful trader is a trader who can manage the losses into profits. so, we do not quickly despair when we lose, but make the loss as a valuable lesson for our trading into the future. None of the traders who do not suffer losses. Because, forex is a business with high risk but also promises many advantages.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when someone loses in forex trading him to get the experience and know what mistakes did miss un forex teaches us how more information on trade. so the risk will always be there and we should be wise in managing risk.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai ap loss say bach sakty hai .ager ap kay pass 1 acha capital ho to ,or is main trade ap capital kay hisab say karain. mujay umeed hay kay ap ko kabhi bi loss nahi ho ga.ager capital kam ho or trade zayada ho to main is kay baray main ap say kuch kh nahi sakta....

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its not possible you are tradding and do not loss specially for beginners its market its very difficult to understand in forex lossing is usually happen

Member tigojiteh is an unknown quantity at this point tigojiteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    losses in forex is definitely, losses and gains have equal opportunities. we have no desire you have to lose is the dream of every trader. but it was not easy. It takes hard work and study that is consistent, continuous. and the most important thing for us is how we can manage those losses into profits.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am fascinated by systems developed by people that have no stop-losses. I have been goggling grid-trading style systems. I am curious to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 622 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)