+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 264 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Member uzekar is an unknown quantity at this point uzekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get angry too much . when I be angry I can't trade any more . I stop trading at this time until I be happy may be on the next day or on the next two days then I can go trade again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one love money and no one never want to loss his money so i think i dont want loss money.When i first loss my money that time i am very angry to myself i cant control my mind i ma gonna mad for this reason but one time i think i can do it.and thats why i am here and trade well and make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is the best way to learning forex accurately.When you lose you try to find out your mistake and learn how to recover this wisely.when i lose i think i get a chance to learning more.So i accept lose.and it is make me a good trader.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i don't know about market movement and when buy or when sell,my total capital will be lost.but sometimes traders make many mistake and for this reason he faced loss.if any trader make mistake and get loss he should keep quiet and thinking about next challenges

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar trading main loss be hota ha or profit be hota ha es laya agr ap na achi or best or an islami asooloon ka anaa matabaq main loss be hota ha profti be hobt ha es laya main trding main kabi loss gain karta hoon or kabi main profit gain karta hon es laya agr ap na los karna ha to us ka bad ap na profit be earned karna ha yahi trading ka assoll ha .

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi boht sara angry trader poara ha jo thori se mistake karta ha or boht sra loss earned kartta ha han balka boht sraa members asa be hota h jo trading main itina loss eanr ned kata han ot boht sara loss eanrd kar ka trading main fail ho jata han or traidng kao choor data han why ap jub be trading kaoor emotion sa pak trading kario.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the measurement of anger there is no method and also no unit exists to express as i know.
    But still i can say that i get too much angry on myself when i loose some trades and when i get meshed up with the trade setup which already done well. And in that anger start queralling with the house members.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex trading and i know trader loose or earn money in forex trading business. when a trader loose there money he become sad for a moment if the loss is big then he is stop trading until he become start and prepair himself again for the trade.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losing money does disturbs us , but we have to manage it. we have to see things in broader perspective , that we are here for long term , not for a day or so. this also helps us to carry out our self analysis. above all we must think that loses are part of trade and we have to be practical.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the time of losses, we do not even get angry. We are more like disappointed or frustrated in forex trading business results we get. Frustration and disappointments is the major emotions that suits inside us in times of losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 264 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)