+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 264 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very simple that when a people lose money he will get angry.but when i lose money i try to cool down and again find out what is my wrong.its true that an angry can not give anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never I am getting angry when I eat loss. Its a business so loss is common here.
    Always try to erase loss. I do profit more than loss. So I feel free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my first time i was more angry when i lose money in forex market. but now i do not be angry because i am the culprit for this lose . to be angry after lose is bad for trading. if we search the cause of lose and try to overcome in next trade, it will bring good result for us.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aaa123 View Post
    Loss is very bad think for a business man. Some times I have loss and I try to check it for my carrier and my mind. Loss makes a man angry and this is first step for bad position for business. So we should take care our own.
    loss is a common thing in any business, therefore we must be prepared if one day we experience a loss in our trade, the important thing is we want to make corrections after we suffered a loss and want to fix our mistakes.

Member Md Bn Nirob is an unknown quantity at this point Md Bn Nirob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i was angry for my loses, but then i realized that it was a useless thing, then i have to avoid it happened again, with change my styles and trade with calm and discipline then everything will make me good too,,,angry is not good, but honestly i always worry to hold some floating minus Now the merchant may win may lose this by fluctuations that occur within the money marketing.

Junior Member fahimtex is an unknown quantity at this point fahimtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oneyear deposit
    oneyeardeposit is the real investment site daily withdraw
    per day income 2%
    1 st refer 10%
    2nn refer 5%
    www.oneyeardeposit.com

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a risky business and if there is loss in the trading then it is difficult for traders to handle it who are not aware of the profit loss theory. If one looses hope then he is angry but if one comes to the conclusion and analyses that why loss happened then he is sastisfied with his position in the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the importance of an effective Forex trading system?
    an effective system provides you the trader, incomparable prospects to increase your earnings. And why not?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange market
    The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a form of exchange for the global decentralized trading of international currencies. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencie

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    Hello friends

i just wondering how much each person gets engery when loosing
    money in trading some people still calm and some are going to mad....

what you do if you loose your some money aor lost your whole forex account share your feelings my feelings are like this
    bas gi na pocho kitna gusa anda ne main te qasam ae kafi gusa karta houn or main es ko kisi time k liye churr deta houn us k baad he main wapas es main aa jata houn or phr se trading ko shuro karta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 264 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)