+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Senior Member alomgir is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can only see some small degree of moving averages. It is a fixed speed of candles time backwards. If you used a volume fifteen, then a line is drawn, medium average more than fifteen candles in the foreground. It's just that I know that various indicators, I am still learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ko use karne easy ha her indicator ko use karne ka alag tarkea ha ap indicator ko youtube sa be use karne ka tarkea dekh sakte ho waha sa ap acha sekh sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    Yeah, I do not quite understand about the indicator as I am still a beginner in Forex business. I think for a beginner just have a good knowledge and strategies to be able to get profit. So that a beginner just need to learn to become a professional trader.

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators bohaat helpful hotain hai ess lia her mt4 aor mt5 terminal pahle sey majud hotain hay hammy just unko load kaarna hota hai aor essko terminal sey indicator option sey bohaat asaani sey chalu kia ja saktaa hai tool may her trah ka indicators taqriban majud hay.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be easier if you use a custome indicator, because they more easy to read and gives a signal to the decision to open a position in the trade, and we must adjust our trading strategies

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Bro every indicator having instruction /how to use /how to apply indicator, just take and indicator and find the helping instruction and apply hope you can do better trade.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G main new hu Forex business main to mjhy nhi is k bary main ziada information nahi ha.Vesy mary khayal sy har indicators k sath us ki instruction di hui hoti hain. Un ko parh k ap easily indicators use kar sakty hain.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator...like a best friend for us on trading,,,it will show us the right way to find our best trading performance...but not to trust it all the time...we must know that...indicator is follower of the market movement,,,not market follow them....so when they shows us a signal to profit...that not always come to profit...because market isnt easy to predict by any tools...keep it mind...

Member damury is an unknown quantity at this point damury's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think any indicator it just as a maid just to enter the market I am less suited me better use price action indicator indicator because of it's just come into the market so price action by looking at the candle in the tf is the nicest m1, according to me

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get a manual instruction of every indicator in a pdf file or txt file..... So you can learn the use of indicator from there... But I think we should not use indicators in our trading... Because it does not work properly all the time..... And for this we may have to face huge loss......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open