+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 151 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator are very good way to analyse market .but its not easy to analyse market with help of indicator because indicator not give you perfect signal for trading you must your own mind and also your experience of trading then do trading.but if you are good knowledge about indicator for technical analysis then use these tools for indicator helpful to make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    to use a particular indicator in forex world is very easy, you simply copy your indicator file meta trader your installation folder and try to begin to re-open the application and MetaTrader you will apply to your trading application start trading separately, I suggest you do not use too many indicators in the chart so that you do not feel confused when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are using one indicator at that time you must know in this area with the intention of fastidious indicator , could you repeat that? Are the directions pro using the indicator , could you repeat that? Are the repayment in this , whats is definition and basic aid in trading. The indicator is mostly used as a notification pro the tasks.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Blindly following the indicator does not help in any trade. Once we are comfortable with an indicator it is better to analyse the underlying concept and experiment with it and then apply them for guidance which definitely helps.

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    To use the indicator is easy we just look at the display on the screen....i think you don't have much knowledges about trading that's why you asking this questions. you should searching for every indicators

Member profit is an unknown quantity at this point profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator many people make it in this round the world I think that when someone offers you their next indicator will also provide a way to use it. I think the real indicator will use us just look at the pair is able to know about how they work

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    aap moving average ke ilava or bhi kai simple tools use kar sakte h jese ke cci or parabolic SAR use kar sakete ho ot stochastic bhi use karne me aasan hoti hai

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To use the indicator is easy we just look at the display on the screen. The indicators used are also various kinds depending on needs to know the trend indicators are recommended moving average indicator

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not full know about that and just start the forex in this month and want to know about it and we have to learn it more for earning and made our self hard worker trader.

Banned chupchap is an unknown quantity at this point chupchap's Avatar
    Thanks
    every indication features a identity based on the practical use. we should instead accomplish is usually study on the smoothness on the indication itself, because sometimes every indication as revealed other however in fact just about all develop the very same objective, specifically to indicate the particular approximate way associated with selling price motion may happen. the particular longer most of us get into this business, presently there would be a lot more comprehending.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 151 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open