+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think that indicator have no use the more we involve the indicator the more complicated the things become so it is always recommended to use very few indicators like moving average and support and resistance levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your strategy that how many indicators you are using and what kind of indicators you are using. indicators are good to use they can help us to read the market conditions but dont totally depend on the indicators , indicators are there only to help you read the conditions...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because we must rely on for anything in the forex and this should try to handle them, but anything in the ForexThe large banks depend on the indicators and this for good reasonWe have to deal with a good basis for itPsychoanalysis and it is good to try to be traded

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I, a long time ago I do not use indicators in every trade I make. I believe so full of ability and understanding of the market that I know and have today, because all of it has been through the process of learning and deepening a very intense during this time.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Har koi bhai Indicators ke sath mein trading karna pasand nahi karta hai bhai, Indicators waise to jaruri hota hai lekin hum logo ko indicator ko learn karna hota hai, tabhi uske sath mein trading kiya ja sakta hai.
    hanji forex trader ko indicator ko learn karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esko ache se samjhenga tabhi wo esme acha kar sakenga,eske liye demo par he trader ko practice karna hoga aur apne liye time frame khud he choose karna hoga..

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of technical indicators is essential to make a precise trading. Decisions must have a good foundation and the indicators have strong signals that help the investor. While it is possible to trade without indicators, under techniques such as price action, it is not suitable for novice investors.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har koi bhai Indicators ke sath mein trading karna pasand nahi karta hai bhai, Indicators waise to jaruri hota hai lekin hum logo ko indicator ko learn karna hota hai, tabhi uske sath mein trading kiya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is risk business. so, indicator are more useful to analysis the Forex trading currency pair. with out analysis , you will not do the trading and to make the profit money with short time in the Forex trading.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex indicators is so much important to successful trade in forex market. Indicator help us to easily market analysis and market analysis help us to earn money. so we can say, forex indicator is so much important of forex trading.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I have checked and applied many indicators in my forex trading account but i have not find any indicator 100% accurate. The only thing which is perfect and accurate that is the experience of your trading in the real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)