+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein indicators kuch had tak hamen market ki trend maloom karny mein help karta hai dear forex trading mein hamen always 100% indicators per trust nhi karna chaye ku k fake signals milty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators are really important because it tell you and help you that how the market is going to be, so you don't have to search news or updates related your trading point, so trend Indicators is too important and helps traders!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahkar is an unknown quantity at this point shahkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i'm a trader who use technical evaluation as my foudation for my buying and selling and then i exploit a few signs too help my buying and selling to filter out and get the robust signals for open position, however for it, i do not want to rely my buying and selling with them, i have to make analysis for the charge and see the actual fashion so i can placed the order at the proper music...
    before make choice. i have to certain for what i will do and if i feel hesitant for it, i prefer to wait only for a while.. Lihaza tader boht he faida mand h

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator help in forex trading to get informed about the next market move and act on it with the positive thought of the market and not no move against the move due to the the information received by indication prediction

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein achi trading karny k liye hamen forex market ki trend ka maloom karna bhout zarori hai hum forex market mein trend ko apni trading strategy aur indicators ki madad se kar sakty hen

sufiyan22
    bhai important to dor ki baat hai me btao ke indicator bilkul hi useless hai me apko batao ke indicator and Ea ye dono same hotey hn bas autotrading ka difference hota hn kabhiuse ni krna hamesha loss dega last me jisse apko loss ho jae ga always do manual trading and analysis

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The technical indicators do not have much influence on the way I operate. This is because my technique is based on the observation of candles. Operating this way has brought me good results but I think it can be perfected. The trader who uses indicators in his trading performs well in the long run.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To facilitate reading, many of the symptoms of the store, but if it is important News to be released, so I watch the news and let the signals as is my indicator, because it usually produces forecasts of complex technical working group the broken if it is important News is released.

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me samjhta ho k indicators pe depend bilkul nae karna chaye kiun k indicators sirf ap ko market ki current condition k bare me batate hain k ap ne ab kis taraf trade open karni hai is liye ap baqi chezzain bhi sath le kar chalain jin me technicals aur fundamentals shaamil hain....

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while indicator is the core of analysis , and forex is not complete without analysis. so the forex trading business is very profitable and we earn will be profit. most of the trading is based on the indicator . so it has more important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)