+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 407 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    What is most common time frame for day trading?

Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    good question friend.
    i think all time frame is good. but know about long time market position H4 is better. trader can know short time movement by M1, M5, M15 and M30. H4 tel us the best trading point for us. its my own think friend.
    we can also know how to analysis, its essential to see all time frame every time before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, day traders will use a time frame of 30 minutes and hours to trade them, because of the time frame would be very suitable for this kind of trading them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asfari View Post
    I prefer to use a time of 1 hour for the time I can see a picture of the development of the market because I am more pleased with intra day trading scalping is not that I think is risky
    The one hour time frame is a good time frame for the day traders and combined with the 4 hour time frame makes it even easier to analyse the market. I am a day trader and I prefer to use the 4 hour time frame for my analysis since it clears the noise that might be present in lower time frames. I sometimes use the one hour time frame.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may tu 1 ghanta wal ya 15 min wala frame dekhta hun kion kay mujh lgata hai kay yah sayi hai is waja say may tu yahi use karta hun aur mujh is say kafi achi info bhi milti hai ....

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    ager app day trading kartey ho to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main na h1 or 30m ko he use karo ye app ko kafi achi indecation den ge main khud bhi aesa he karta houn or mugh ko es se kafi faida hota ha main to en se kafi khush houn

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    for me i use 1 hour timeframe..
    because i found it match with my strategies..i find that 1 m and 5 m give too many false signals..
    I am always using H4 time frame for my strategy and analysis. With H4 time frame using candlestik pattern analysis, I am believe that I can avoid from false signal

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i use 1 hour timeframe..
    because i found it match with my strategies..i find that 1 m and 5 m give too many false signals..

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this time is the interdependence in the analysis of this trade and we can not separate them and it makes sense if you have the time or the use of all the existing framework for analyzing trade

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 hour time frame is such which give actual idea of the trend, though we may look at shorter time frames to explore more - and for day traders i think keeping 15 minutes time frame chart would be appropriate.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, day traders will use a time frame of 30 minutes and hours to trade them, because of the time frame would be very suitable for this kind of trading them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 407 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)