+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 407 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    I am very comfortable daily trading . as a reference for the open position is the time frame H1 and M15. I see the daily trend in H1, while the entry point for me to see in M15. if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.
    then you need to know that all time frames are very important to know and we have to use all, they have their own function and also give more information about market condition and for it we do not use one of them although you are as a scalper
    do the best we can

Senior Member adedayo is an unknown quantity at this point adedayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly people that trade as a day trader mostly use the long hour time frame they tend to use time frame from 1h, 4hr, daily and weekly chart to make their trading decisions with that they are always comfortable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes H1 and H4 is the best time frame for day trading if your profit target is more than 20pips. if you are a scalper then M30 and M15 would be best for scalping. but all of us have to keep in mind that we should go with the trend, not against the trend in day trading. and for a clear trend identification we should check higher time frames always.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the H1 - H4 has become very common in a Daytrader and they also have to observe the movement in another timeframe, because then we could see further price movement view

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rmostak is an unknown quantity at this point rmostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    Time frame we have a specific 5 minutes , 15 minutes , 1 hour , 1 week , the highest price and we know how increasing and decreasing.there has started which caudal, there has closed which caudal,What is the maximum price that a 5 minute, What is the minimum price the 5 minutes.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boitali06 View Post
    I am really easy daily trading . as a substance for the wide office is the instant formulate H1 and M15. I see the regular trend in H1, patch the entry characteristic for me to see in M15. if the term play is unidirectional, then I entered the market.
    exactly what I did, I also always see the trend in H1, but sometimes I also see on h4 and will take a position on the M15, but if the direction indicators have in common. and I will enter the market.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really easy daily trading . as a substance for the wide office is the instant formulate H1 and M15. I see the regular trend in H1, patch the entry characteristic for me to see in M15. if the term play is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't relax when my position is open it is because my lot size is not good to open in out of control, but if we trades with small size we will let it open in market without any fear because if it is loss we still can hold the minus for a couple day, waiting for the price return.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without indicators trade is the best trade.But it is deficult for beginners.Because they can not understand market trend without indicators.I think candel strick is a one type of indicators.Brother thanks for share a good post.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of period in the forex market, traders every use of every term they feel happy. For me I ususlly use run time 1 hour, this time period in accordance with the strategy, I indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 407 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)