+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 349 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned ndgnjjyrr34 is an unknown quantity at this point ndgnjjyrr34's Avatar
    Thanks
    i score never through that and am not intending to do that,i haven't spent all that moment acquisition forex in request to allot someone else to command my story,i heard a lot around investment and finances package but never intellect ion to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haaan humm log trading strategy me believe karte h see if you want to go in long term planing then you must have ot invest your money into the down market because after variation in the case of up you will go in profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think our own experience is our good teacher in forex and trade by your self make trading plan your self and do trading using by your experience for trading every time use low volumes for trading and try to earn slow ion forex this is good start for new trader

Senior Member Yeyepsulaeman is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyepsulaeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have it and this time I have a new account in forex because in this case I am still new in running this forex because in this case the good to the good and true.

Senior Member dadananana is an unknown quantity at this point dadananana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    No I have never got any trading account managed by the professional trader the accounts at which I basically do trade are mainly managed by me and I am quite good in managing it here in Forex trading this is what I do here.
    I do choose forex business because from this market anybody can profit unlimited money if he/she will be a good and successful forex trader. Forex market is very intellectual market. The transaction of market is daily 4 trillion dollar. So, I choose this big market around the world.

Senior Member rumanajaman is an unknown quantity at this point rumanajaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, most of us have been completed. The ability to buy and sell Forex. Man, I am now like a lot of profits. If we need the income, I am sure that there are really better decisions about us to learn more. Since we cannot allow, I am sure, the better it will be for us to buy and sell to all of you.

Senior Member mayano is an unknown quantity at this point mayano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have never got any trading account managed by the professional trader the accounts at which I basically do trade are mainly managed by me and I am quite good in managing it here in Forex trading this is what I do here.
    i also think this is the good way t omake money too, so i want to make trading on forex and choosing it as my business, now i know that i really can make money from forex if i have really much knowledge and experience on my trading

Senior Member makenamjad is an unknown quantity at this point makenamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have never traded any account which was managed by professional trader but i am really thrilled to see any such account and want to see how the professional traders make profits.
    << LUCK IS ONLY WAY IF YOU BELIEVE SO >>

Senior Member nomana is an unknown quantity at this point nomana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that i choosed the forex market is contain both of the twice so we can get the enjoy and also get the money at the same time so for me i think that we have to know that very much my friend

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    In any case, because I must be qualified in foreign currency trading, enter your own personal account. Although I generally with the problem, but achievable experiences, my information. In fact, any way can contribute to right investments without prior notice until my husband and I bought this maybe never buys and sells very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 349 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)