+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 349 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not experience about this type of account of trading which is managed by a professional traders. I will always agree, if anyone can give me a chance like this. Sometime it will be risky too, cause your not often in profits, sometimes you have to face some big loss too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading consistent, and remove emotions from trading. If you have ever said you wanted to buy a stock when it got ... you by a professional trading ... accounts. While a managed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never transferred my trading account balance to an expert to trade for me, i consider that it is better that i trade on my own so that i can learn forex well and have a chance of succeeding in it.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a bast job.I trust the forex tarding.
    Belive me.

Thanks..........

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't use any professional trader to trade in forex, I just trade for my own knowledge and experience so i am fully confident to trade in forex with my own opinions and plans and i don't take any expert advises in forex trading.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i often trade in profit and loss account to find me as a regular trader i try to learn from my mistakes and i have all my bills for the dealer to manage them... but the worst thing happened to everything i have and i swore to my self that i was the winning and losing trade and to learn from my mistakes and this is the case each dealer is important to lose hope....

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by girin View Post
    I think that if I reasoning and position trading conclusion by own and all types of strategy collective by yourself then I metamorphose a non recreational bargainer in early remaining sagacious it is fully unattainable.
    pengeloalaan capital funds by other people I used to do but none of them ended with profit and pleasure to so for now I really enjoy doing the trading itself, with a profit or loss, it is fun to make my skills developed and developing

Junior Member amity is an unknown quantity at this point amity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't tried trading account managed by professional traders and for now I am not planning to do one. It's not that I don't trust the works of the professionals but I am just starting up and even if it is absurd to think, I want to learn on my own abilities and strategies in doing trades. I also want to earn my way and my own effort.

Senior Member gosai is an unknown quantity at this point gosai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get heard this entity one much instance since i started my trading. But i do not use them for my trading. I can say that it is not reliabe for us to use a trading account managed by the professtional traders. Let's deal your account by yourself.

Senior Member girin is an unknown quantity at this point girin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if I reasoning and position trading conclusion by own and all types of strategy collective by yourself then I metamorphose a non recreational bargainer in early remaining sagacious it is fully unattainable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 349 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)