+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 673 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have done a good job on forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There are no clear trends. There are so many dangerous events that occur on forex days like this I leave trading and concentrate on learning new concepts and trading strategies such as jobs. And basically this forex business is very difficult, so I'm sure anyone who does this forex business has experienced the worst, who lost a lot of money. because that's the learning process in this forex business. I also suffered losses from all of my money, and that was quite a lot of money, but still I didn't give up, because I was sure it was part of my learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12), Zain Ahmed (2018-11-30)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ever for forex jobs and jobs now everyone is working on the thought of forex for forex and it is better to live for money income for work now everyone like him forex and money income goods for a job now think to work now everyone joins forex. and I feel you have done a pleasant job on forex. You see, sometimes it will be troublesome on our behalf to expressly trade in forex. there is absolutely no clear trend. there will be a large number of dangerous events that occur on strong forex. many uncertain factors can surprise the market. in all of these situations, it would be higher for us to steadfastly wait for the net moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, even though one time I felt that it was very difficult to trade because I could not understand the market and trends well, and in such situations, I sat waiting for opportunities and when things became clearer, so, that's why I remained in business . and I experienced a margin call for some time and I still think that I can recover my losses and can make more money here. I just need to learn more and avoid making the same mistakes when trading. so here I am, depositing other money and trying to make a profit. Good Luck for all

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although for a few moments we experienced this difficulty in the framework of the industry when I could not realize the market and the pattern well, and such a scenario we sat waiting for the opportunity so that when the points became much better we once again brought to buy and sell. and fortunately, I imagine you are completing a pleasant job at forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to deal with forex. There is no change in perception. Because it's really exciting for me. then I can be competent to believe in my mistakes and want to play trading again. I don't think that I can free forex every day.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true I never thought that I would just give up because in my way it was the best way to earn a lot of money and also every educated person also took advantage of forex trading opportunities and got from it and I suffered losses when I thought I can trade jobs. Then one of my friends told me not to stop trying again. I waited and tried to understand the style of trading and I found my probes, now I can say that I can solve my trading problems and that is really an interesting job for me. I am happy with this business

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to love forex. You see sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There are no clear trends. Because that is very interesting to me. Then I can understand my mistakes and want to start trading. and you will increase your chances of achieving consistent Forex profits if you can design techniques that will ensure you make decisions based on the quality of class research. You achieve this goal if you take the time to learn about the three Forex session systems.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no shame I did not lose my money in forex because I used a simple strategy and used a low lot size for each trade and made a good trading plane before trading I do not like the high lot size because I can reduce my losses and cannot get big losses . and I came to forex trading with a dream to make a good life with it. And I think the first stage I trade, maybe I will get some losses, so if I lose, I won't give up. because I believe that I can make money by trading forex.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't understand the market and trends well. I think you have done a good job on forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There are no clear trends. I still need to invest some of my money to make sure money is making money. and While trading for some time, it feels very difficult, trends and markets are good and in this situation cannot know who I am sitting, waiting for opportunities and if he has more than new things can continue, so many dangerous events are in Forex. happens, that there are many uncertainty factors in the market for coin tosses. in this situation it is better to wait until after the application time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member aaqib_trader is an unknown quantity at this point aaqib_trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt a few years back i had lost so much money in forex business and i almost gave up saying that this business can give only loss but then many of my friends suggested me to continue this business so i kept on continue this business with new zeal and today i am earning well in this business

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nope,,,dear forex duniya ka sb se ziada profitable or business hai or riskiest b hai. lekin agr ap is me hard work karn gy to apke lye isy leave karna mushkil ho jaey ga or ap ko is se bohot acha profit b mily ga. Islye dear apko is me good experience banany ki try karni chaye.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

aaqib_trader (2018-11-06), qasimm (2018-11-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 673 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)