+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 673 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member belle31 is an unknown quantity at this point belle31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have thought of giving up trading but i am so much addicted to it that leaving trading seems impossible and i feel happy with forex as i got the chance to become independent through trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai mere demagh me to abhi tak aisa kuch bi nai aya ha aur na ana chaiye so mere khyaal se hume chaiye k agar humne trading ki dunya me agey se agey barhna ha aur agey ki taraf jana ha to bht zada hume apne ideas pe kaam karna hoga phr aise khyal nai ayenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i believed ti giving up forex just whenever i give up to forex whenever i lose once more and once more forex after that
    i give up forex however also through grea thinking

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that in order to be a good trader you have to be patient and full of courage you'll face many difficulties during your trades and will be dishearted but to be successful you have to always keep on trading and keep a never give up attitude

Banned cakra khan is an unknown quantity at this point cakra khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i heve by no means believed about providing forex trading. Though i received many bad trades and lose money however upabout average this particular time i build a few profit through my trading. And i think no occupation could be much better for myself compared to forex trading.

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    why friend giving up is not the option here
    why u lose heart its great place to earn money if u cant earn by urself then start copying dnt need to give up ok

Member Ghullam Rasool is an unknown quantity at this point Ghullam Rasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear membars forex business ma lalch nahe karne chhya or is ma dhyan sa kam karna chhya forex ma koye limit nahe ha ya unlimited business ha is ma achi trading kare or achi profit achi hoga

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i ever though about giving up for many times. It is not easy to survive in this business, and it makes me though of giving up for many and many times. but then i remember my vision, my goal in life, then i continue my trading. I learn again, practice again, and improve my trading again until now

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup I have which plan, however I do not need to giving up like the looser for this business, I preparing to giving up afterward when I currently have the actual traditional business that the actual earnings currently enough with regard to my price living, doesnt make a difference if this more compact compared to my earning on this particular business,

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    noop, i will by no means ive upward upabout forex, becouse whenever i give up i might rather lose my apportinities
    on the actual future which i havent discoverd yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 673 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)