+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 794 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member pips in trading is an unknown quantity at this point pips in trading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, iface this situations , and believe me i feel boring, but it's good for scalping, so I take few pips in every deal, i's better than nothing I guess during I'm waiting for a good position when the trend is showing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to study the market movement that we face, because how we market here for profit, by studying the market properly we will be easier to make a profit, never against the grain market is going

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohammed usama is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed usama's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?

Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    this scenario could be very dangerous because it sometimes would lead us to take higher risk which might result to loss.
    the best thing to do is to stay away from your chart do not be tempted to open any trade as this might result to loss of your capital.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar market main clear trend naheen hay to apa ko trading terminal ko band karty hooway ghoomnay kay liye bahir nikal jaana chahiye kion kay aap agar asee conditions main trade karain gay to phir aap ko sirf loss hi ho ga.

Banned CR 7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never blame anyone or anything, be it a broker, trading systems etc. .. Start learning to accept responsibility, just as you received the win with open arms. Similarly, when you accept defeat with a responsible attitude. Learn from defeat. Find out what makes you able to lose and learn from them.

Banned mataharifx is an unknown quantity at this point mataharifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is no clear trend that could make me go into the market, I prefer not to make the trade because it was too dangerous for me, I'd better not take the risk that could bring me some forex losses

Junior Member pedagang is on a distinguished road pedagang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    know the trend is up or down kit will have you know, but to know when the trend ends we do not know, because we have not learned, if we will be able to learn when to begin and end the trend tendency to make friends with the trends in the market

Senior Member tanbirfx is an unknown quantity at this point tanbirfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the transaction at this situation and do not want to force difficult for it, there are still many possibilities at the front side of me that i can take it, not for this situation, take the most secure way is very necessary and if i still want to business, i want to start trial consideration and get more studying and exercising in there

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are focusing on one pair, then the mind also will certainly come into focus. most importantly do not push yourself to participate in trading on another pair if we are not ready

+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 794 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)