+ Reply to Thread
Page 725 of 794 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 723 724 725 726 727 735 775 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are certain things that traders have to do to survive volatile markets. This is ... If an extra volatile market, even holding on to a bad trade for an extra day can cost you plenty. It is better to admit when you are clearly wrong and cut a small loss before it can ... Most of the time, tight stops will not work at all in a wild market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the market give good trends so I know that there are good chances in the market but if the trends not clear so the risks will be more and its very danger on my capital and I will not make any trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never open entry with the trend because it is very dangerous at all unless there is a reversal. . .. .
    practice continue to use the trading system that has been reliable so as not to get lost later.

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im look to the graph in the starting if the industry give excellent styles so I know that there are excellent possibilities in the marketplace but if the styles not obvious so the threats will be more and its very risk on my investment and I must not create any adventure.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not require to put the condition at this shape and do not poorness to force severe for it, there are works more chances in trickster of me that i can traverse it, not for this information, guide the safest way is real indispensable and if i plant impoverishment to swap, i up****e to unresolved present informing and get Solon acquisition and practicing in there

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are trend flower and you do not have skills to trade the range bound markets keep silent and do not enter in the market and wait for the price to enter in the trend phase. If you have skills you can even trade the range with support and resistance leve

Banned joly is an unknown quantity at this point joly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definite perceptiveness ever better you to gestalt starboard choice in Forex activity. But if it is no unencumbered perceptiveness to forecasting soprano movements so i ordinarily do not go for dealings in those day.

Senior Member shihab_jh is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_jh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When he put the order in this state, I do not want I do not want to push hard for it, I would take the safest way for this condition, it is very necessary to take not do it I want to trade yet, I open a demo account, in front of me to be able to the many possibilities I'm still prefer to get practice learning and where more

Senior Member kukuruyuk is an unknown quantity at this point kukuruyuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed to be able to blend with the market need extra study time .....
    what is important is not the problem trending and sideways, but how do we take advantage of the time he and sideways trading ...

Banned jitu671 is an unknown quantity at this point jitu671's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal se stop loss aur take profit ki koi fix value nahi hoti
    ye dono cheeze support aur resistance se decide ki jati hai..jaise ki aapki buying deal ka tp uska next resistance ke pas hona chahiey aur uska sl uske next support ke paas
    Issi strategy se kafi log market me trade karte hai ../././

+ Reply to Thread
Page 725 of 794 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 723 724 725 726 727 735 775 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)